Saffold wants to stay in Buffalo

Royale with Cheese

0 sacks….due to Allen’s fantastic pocket mobility and awareness. 

Probably gave up a ton of pressures over that span. He has been up and down.

He has been serviceable, and good at times, yet inconsistent and they can definitely upgrade from him. 

Awesome to hear he is liking his place in Buffalo, and I’d love to have a guy of his expertise as a depth player in the future. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I can only remember 2 and they were both very recent. I’d bring back Saffold with the understanding that he might end up depth and not the starter.

I agree. Many times when players say they’ll do “whatever it takes” to play somewhere, that does not include taking vet a minimum contract. He’s making $6M for this season. I don’t want him back at anywhere near that. I’d certainly take him back near vet min tho. 

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Johnnyp566 said:

Next years draft needs to include a massive emphasis on offense and the interior is no exception. The Bills pursued Saffold in the past and it’s too bad he didn’t sign because then he wouldn’t be in a one and done situation. 

I was thinking of the draft and how they will have only a few picks.  They need O line help for sure.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.