NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Will Eagles player get ejected? 

Nope. of course not. Early in an important game they did not eject the Eagles DB.  that’s some B.S..  if you’re a fan of another NFC East team you have to be annoyed

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Nope. of course not. Early in an important game they did not eject the Eagles DB.  that’s some B.S..  if you’re a fan of another NFC East team you have to be annoyed

To be fair, I think the refs/league ejected Hamlin because the hit came late in a game that was already decided.

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Will Eagles player get ejected? 

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Titans receiver held on to an amazing TD catch and got drilled by a DB, exact same play as Hamlin.  penalty flag. receiver hurt. Let’s see if the Eagles DB gets ejected.

That play was worse because Burks didn't duck into the hit and the defender led helmet to helmet. Any news on whether the Eagles DB was ejected?

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

I like how the announcers of Eagles-Titans keep telling me how awesome that TD catch was but won't replay it.  Thanks guys.

I want some in NFL media to tweet out the Bills hit/ejection and that Eagles hit side by side and ask the NFL for some answers. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.