NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You're complaining because the Eagles did this and came 16 yards short of the endzone? Statistically a turnover or an injury is more likely to happen in that situation.

Not really complaining. Just wondering why they don't use Josh's big arm in those situations. I get it with the injury obviously.

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Did you point out that if Watson could control himself, he wouldn’t have been sued by 2 dozen women for unconsentual indecent conduct and you’d have no need to yell?

Just tried that. Apparently, it's not about justice, it's about peace & quiet. I'm going kneel the football on this one & live to fight another day 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He's played 60% of our special teams snaps and was a draft pick from this year. Zero chance we were risking him on waivers.

I believe Hodgins was waived when Kumerow was back healthy, by the time he got injured again Hodgins was already gone. I'm sure the Bills would like to have him as a call-up option but if we're down to Isaiah Hodgins taking offensive snaps on this roster things have gotten really out of hand. I'm not even remotely worried about it.

OK, fair enough if Spector’s playing on ST.  Hodgins did not establish himself there

7 minutes ago, Fallser said:

It looks like the Jets are who we thought they were (trash) - can’t believe we lost to those 🤡 🤡.

Can’t believe we lost to both of these teams. 
that said not many teams can lose so many key players in the same position group at the same time and still win. The Bills have. 
think about that. 

It's insane how many NFL talking heads and announcers grew up or are currently Jets fans. Ian Eagle most defiantly did (from Queens). Charles Davis grew up in New Paltz so its a possibility. Add that to Greenberg, Eisen, and Esiason and any time the Jets don't suck its all anyone talks about. 

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

It's insane how many NFL talking heads and announcers grew up or are currently Jets fans. Ian Eagle most defiantly did (from Queens). Charles Davis grew up in New Paltz so its a possibility. Add that to Greenberg, Eisen, and Esiason and any time the Jets don't suck its all anyone talks about. 

Fortunately . . .

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.