NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The OPI call was legit. He pushed/threw the DB a good 3 yards.

I was worried at that time because Hochuli Jr has screwed us in the past. But I think it was a pretty well-called game the rest of the way. Our first win with the Hochuli Jr crew.

Looked like some hand fighting that Diggs was better at

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

There’s an argument that the guy Hamlin drilled was a “defenseless receiver”.  Definitely not the case in the Jefferson hit.

Watch the play again. Whitehead gets there almost simultaneously as the ball. Jefferson was defenseless for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Looked like some hand fighting that Diggs was better at

I see that too, and agree. It was a sweet move by Diggs to get those hands away. But when you end up shoving the player to the ground due to winning the hand fighting, youre gonna get that flag. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The OPI call was legit. He pushed/threw the DB a good 3 yards.

I was worried at that time because Hochuli Jr has screwed us in the past. But I think it was a pretty well-called game the rest of the way. Our first win with the Hochuli Jr crew.

No

way. That happens almost every play. See kelce. Go watch aj brown play and tell me it’s not OPI if they called diggs at Ne. I think both plays should be no calls or illegal d contact. Just bc defender comes up to make contact (legal/ ileegally) and loses doesn’t mean it’s OpI

3 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Jefferson is also not down and is free to advance the ball.  There's nothing wrong with the DB hitting him hard.

I agree. I’m just saying, that hit was more ejection worthy than Hamlins, based on the current rule. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.