NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

Raiders have Rams/ Pats/ Steelers next. Not exactly a 'murderers row' to borrow a baseball term.

I know, but they are coached by a disaster. I cannot see them winning out and they’re barely alive as it is with five to go.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Raiders have Rams/ Pats/ Steelers next. Not exactly a 'murderers row' to borrow a baseball term.

I can easily see them losing two of those games. Even if they win all three, they're not beating the 49ers or Chiefs and won't make the playoffs.

23 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

It's crazy, I posted in their game thread asking them why they gave Jets fans crap for beating them when the used their 3rd string qb, but they couldn't beat the nines with theirs

Miamis qb got a week of first team reps against the jets too…that’s a much easier situation than getting forced in due to an injury 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

54 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Chargers dline is going to roast Miami if armstead doesn’t play

And as a bonus the lions looked absolutely dominant.  They’re 4-1 in their last 5 with their only loss coming against us.  That was likely a more quality win than we gave it credit for 

Yep I said those whole two weeks that Detroit is better than their record.

51 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Since he didn’t play the last Dolphins series .. Tua still undefeated when he starts and ends the game this year .. feels a little hollow though since they got spanked

He was injured and didn't finish the game?  

Serious question since I didn't see the game. Just the score.

Edited by The Wiz

51 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Staley is ruining Herbert. He has to go if they miss the playoffs with all the off-season money they spent. 

Still think they have a shot at the WC because Miami, New England, and the Jets are going to start to lose in bunches.

Personally I think Herbert is vastly over rated.  I still think he is very good but not elite like everyone thinks.  He makes a couple wow throws a game and thats about it. He has zero killer instinct, pretty much a statue QB with not much mobility and even when he does run he slides way short with no need to for fear of contact.  He just aint it.  Got talent but aint it.  Outside of the two or three wow throws per game he has been pretty average at best.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Staley is ruining Herbert. He has to go if they miss the playoffs with all the off-season money they spent. 

Still think they have a shot at the WC because Miami, New England, and the Jets are going to start to lose in bunches.

Totally agree. I have always thought Staley was way over-hyped. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.