NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

8 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Chargers are going to Charger...

With Miami and Jet losses, Raiders are still alive....

The Raiders of all teams have a great shot to get back into the convo so I agree with you there 

Raiders have:

@Rams

Patriots

@Steelers

49ers

Chiefs

Last two are tough for sure but if you get to 9-8 they might get in.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Raiders of all teams have a great shot to get back into the convo so I agree with you there 

Raiders have:

@Rams

Patriots

@Steelers

49ers

Chiefs

Last two are tough for sure but if you get to 9-8 they might get in.

Rich Eisen made this argument end of the week. If Raiders could get past Chargers, they could get on a roll.

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah...no he didn't. Tua look like a scrub today

That was stunning.  

Tua loses his LT and completely melted.  

And that’s what the stats said vs Houston to

Expect them to do everything they can to get Armstead out there this week.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

That was stunning.  

Tua loses his LT and completely melted.  

And that’s what the stats said vs Houston to

Expect them to do everything they can to get Armstead out there this week.  

It's funny, as soon as Miami faces a decent team they fold, exposed like the frauds they are. They mad over at finheaven, banned me

• Haha (+1) 8

16 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Does the board beleive in the Eagles and Hurts now? They keep stacking wins and Hurts keeps piling up the yards and scores 

I think they’re a great team but my gut tells me it’s gonna be the cowboys for no particular reason.  I don’t like either team so I don’t think there’s any bias involved lol

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

It's funny, as soon as Miami faces a decent team they fold, exposed like the frauds they are. They mad over at finheaven, banned me

It kind of invalidates their whole ‘we lost because tua was out’ too so it’s a double whammy lol they lost to someone I’d call a 4th string qb today 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think they’re a great team but my gut tells me it’s gonna be the cowboys for no particular reason.  I don’t like either team so I don’t think there’s any bias involved lol

It kind of invalidates their whole ‘we lost because tua was out’ too so it’s a double whammy lol they lost to someone I’d call a 4th string qb today 

It's crazy, I posted in their game thread asking them why they gave Jets fans crap for beating them when the used their 3rd string qb, but they couldn't beat the nines with theirs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Does the board beleive in the Eagles and Hurts now? They keep stacking wins and Hurts keeps piling up the yards and scores 

Believe what, though? That they are a good team? Definitely. That they are a threat? Not really.

7 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Well earned! We might call you silly things, but it is hard to get banned here.

Trust me, I've tried!! 🤣

PS congrats on Garrett Wilson. Dude is becoming a beast. Even Corey Davis showed up today.

12 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

niners season is over. jim out with the broken foot

Niners and Chargers are two fringe teams I do not need to see lurking around the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Staley is ruining Herbert. He has to go if they miss the playoffs with all the off-season money they spent. 

Still think they have a shot at the WC because Miami, New England, and the Jets are going to start to lose in bunches.

Don't sleep on the Raiders

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.