NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I’m not so sure we should be rooting for the Bengals today…they look like a better team than KC and maybe a worse matchup for the Bills…I understand the home field advantage argument, but still…

They’ve played no one in the past month

The Bengals and Chiefs are both making the playoffs so we might have to play either of them regardless. I'd rather get a better shot at home field advantage than worry about which team would be harder to beat since we don't even know which one we'd be playing against.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I’m not so sure we should be rooting for the Bengals today…they look like a better team than KC and maybe a worse matchup for the Bills…I understand the home field advantage argument, but still…

They’ve played no one in the past month

Said last week it’s going to be bengals vs Niners in the Super Bowl. Bengals when clicking have the best offense in the league with the best weapons besides the Niners. 

What happened to Garappolo?

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Said last week it’s going to be bengals vs Niners in the Super Bowl. Bengals when clicking have the best offense in the league with the best weapons besides the Niners. 

The Bengals have a very good defense too. But the Eagles are going to be in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

People are saying imagine Allen on Miami, imagine Allen on sf 

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

That only holds up if we beat them later this month…

If we don't beat them it doesn't matter who wins the game today. Chiefs still get #1 seed most likely. We probably need to win out and get a Chiefs loss.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MPT said:

If we don't beat them it doesn't matter who wins the game today. Chiefs still get #1 seed most likely. We probably need to win out and get a Chiefs loss.

Correct. I’ve been counting the bengals game as an automatic L for a while but if Von doesn’t come back for that one it might actually get ugly. 

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Looked like an ankle sprain on Jimmy. Probably out a couple weeks then back for the playoffs

now calling it a foot injury instead of ankle. I'm not sure that makes it  better or worse prognosis tbh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.