NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s interesting. Hodgins has turned into a decent starting WR for the Giants. Maybe we had WR depth and let it go with poor roster management.

I agree. Could have stashed one of our special teams guys on the practice squad and no one would have poached them. Hodgins was clearly getting claimed and now we're searching for WR production not named Diggs.

3 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Nah he threw a slant with great timing and on the money, went to the house. I'm a Buffalo fan for life but I can admit he's playing very well.

Tua isn’t playing great. He just happens to play in a crack cocaine west coast offense with receivers that have tremendous speed and skill. If even one of those receivers ever get injured, he is *****. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50
cheap crack cocaine at that.

55 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

No way. Guy played 16 losing seasons in his careers. One good season. 

I really wasn’t serious. 

4 minutes ago, JTown said:

How is possible that Mahomes has not bitten his own tongue off?  I truly believe that it will happen at some point in time. 

That would great. I hate his voice

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.