NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just turned on the jets game. I see this year’s Mike white honeymoon is over.

The Jets really screwed this up. They have likely burned the bridge with Zack Wilson and have to start over finding a QB. When you draft someone #2 overall you have to give them two years minimum to develop and show what they have.

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

taunting rule is a bogus penalty.

I agree on the rule. But it was still dumb of him to do it. They probably kick a field goal and win the game up by ten with two minutes left. Instead the game is tied now. Selfish and dumb. And he's terrible. 

32 minutes ago, Fallser said:

It looks like the Jets are who we thought they were (trash) - can’t believe we lost to those 🤡 🤡.

The Jets OC Mike Lafleur is the brother of GB's Matt Lafleur... I am sure GB shared some notes on how they were able to counter Dorsey's schemes and Josh.

We just caught them before we had enough time to come up with the right adjustments and their QB had a hot hand that day. It happens, but I still think the Jets have a good defense, but are very beatable if their offense cannot generate points and you don't set them up with turnovers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.