NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Wish you had a woman like that?? 

Because everyone wants a partner who will make a $67,000 purchase without any mutual planning and discussion?

I guess it works if the Sugar Baby lifestyle is right for you

2 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Cousins sucks or is hurt?

Can I say “yes”, even though they did beat us and largely on Cousins arm?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

OK, let me put it to you this way.

We cut Hodgins, then due to Kumerow on IR wound up playing 2 games with Tanner Gentry.

Do you think Tanner Gentry is a better WR than Hodgins, Y or N?

If we had Gentry on our active roster and cut him, do you think any team files a waiver claim, Y or N?

I’m not saying Hodgins is a star WR, but in the context of the talent we have on our roster we were 1 injury away from an alternative of bringing in a guy off the street who hasn’t played since 2020 or signing Tanner Gentry to the active roster.

In hindsight, I kind of feel keeping Hodgins on the roster would possibly have been a better move, But, we’ll see.

Let me put is this way……after week 1 we seen threads about OJ Howard….. 7 catches 81 yards. Guys on the message board see 1 play and all of a sudden it’s why did we drop that guy?!?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Why did they bring back that stupid GMC commercial with the gal getting a surprise puppy and the guy getting a surprise truck?

It was dumb the first time around

Because I called GM and told them if I see the GM commercial with the ignorant muddy people forcing the driver to open the door and give them a ride, I’m going to set the building on fire.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.