NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, WideNine said:

Was not a whole lot different from Hamlin's hit other than the receiver did not duck into it. Jefferson turned and the safety clearly was leading with the helmet to his helmet. Does not matter if I agree with the rule, just does not make sense for one to end up as an ejection and the other not so much.

If Jefferson wobbled and stayed on the ground does that change the ruling?

There’s an argument that the guy Hamlin drilled was a “defenseless receiver”.  Definitely not the case in the Jefferson hit.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

There’s an argument that the guy Hamlin drilled was a “defenseless receiver”.  Definitely not the case in the Jefferson hit.

Huh?

So you think Jefferson had time to defend himself - grit his teeth?

Edited by WideNine

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Dolphins are legit.

Jets I don’t think are, although better with Mike white

When the Dolphins lose to the 49ers, Chargers, and Bills in the next three weeks, they will be shown to be frauds, IMO.

They have been winning against bottom feeders, when they play legit playoff teams they will be exposed.

1 minute ago, balln said:

Yea and diggs gets called for OPI 

the biggest worry for me is how bad refs are and injuries in the nfl 

The OPI call was legit. He pushed/threw the DB a good 3 yards.

I was worried at that time because Hochuli Jr has screwed us in the past. But I think it was a pretty well-called game the rest of the way. Our first win with the Hochuli Jr crew.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

The OPI call was legit. He pushed/threw the DB a good 3 yards.

I was worried at that time because Hochuli Jr has screwed us in the past. But I think it was a pretty well-called game the rest of the way. Our first win with the Hochuli Jr crew.

We got three questionable calls in our favor on Thursday. Two phantom holds, and another one I can’t recall.

1 minute ago, Special K said:

When the Dolphins lose to the 49ers, Chargers, and Bills in the next three weeks, they will be shown to be frauds, IMO.

They have been winning against bottom feeders, when they play legit playoff teams they will be exposed.

I think they’ll lose today as they have their two starting tackles out against a fantastic pass rush.

If those guys are healthy, I think the game against SF is a coin flip. I think they beat the chargers and probably lose to the bills.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.