NFL Week #13 - Around the NFL - Please note - Chiefs at Bengals featured in its own thread

BuffaloBill

So, what results would I like to see from this weekend…

Titans lose at Eagles (Obviously)

Steelers lose at Falcons (the less confidence Pickett and Pickens get the better)

Packers lose at Bears (for the laughs, though I like Tom Grossi on YouTube so, if the Packers win, fine)

Jaguars lose at Lions (after last year, the more the Jags lose the better except when playing one of our rivals)

Browns lose at Texans (welcome back, Mr Happy Ending)

Jets lose at Vikings (again, obviously)

Broncos win at Ravens (as much as the Broncos imploding is entertaining)

Commanders lose at Giants (come on, Daboll!)

Dolphins lose at 49ers (knowing our luck, Jimmy G will have one of his off days)

Seahawks win at Rams (Carroll’s done a good job with Smith)

Chargers lose at Raiders (just to keep Herbert down a peg or two)

Chiefs lose at Bengals (let’s get the number one seed back)

Colts win at Cowboys (a wobble in confidence for the Cowboys may not be a bad thing for us in the long term)

Edited by UKBillFan

16 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I have this awful feeling the Dolphins are going to blow out the 49ers and the Tua worship will truly go nuclear.

I might put some money on the Phins just to jinx them

Don’t waste your money. You’re letting your hate get in the way of logic. 49ers are going to steamroll them, like 31-13 steamroll them. Tua always puts up at least a couple passes that should be picked and the Niners don’t miss those. I said last week I think today is the last game we see Tua this year and I believe that even more with Tua down both tackles. Someone (probably bosa) is going to give him that season ending concussion. Regardless this one is going to be a blowout. 

I think the Bengals eek one out over the chiefs today too with chase back. Bengals are loaded and their D can do enough to beat the chiefs again. This is likely the last loss of the year for KC though unfortunately 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I have this awful feeling the Dolphins are going to blow out the 49ers and the Tua worship will truly go nuclear.

no chance San fran survives a shootout behind jimmy g's arm.

Also i think KC goes into this game with a fury.

I don't think either one goes our way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I don’t trust the 49ers, at all.  Good team, headache in the playoffs, but I’m not overly impressed. 

My only concern, if I’m a Dolphins fan, still remains after today .. can Tua and the Miami offense operate to the same level in the cold.  

We know Hill can.  He’s done it in KC, but we still haven’t seen Tua go into a cold and/or windy, snowy game and show he can do it. 

Home field for Miami is probably twice as important for them than Buffalo or KC (even though we’ve never seen Mahomes on the road)

Edited by SCBills

I would add to the mods, I wouldn’t mind if we had its own thread for the Fish/49ers game as well.  

These are the two we should all care about and not that it needs its own thread, but TN/Philly.  I could care less about the rest of the games.

Ill leave it up to you mods on allowing two game threads that has divisional and conference implications,

vs. just around the league.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Today Bills fans are also rooting for the Bengals, Eagles, Niners and Vikings!!!!

Have a great Sunday.

Jets at Minny for most of the country.

https://506sports.com/

30 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I would add to the mods, I wouldn’t mind if we had its own thread for the Fish/49ers game as well. 

Suggestion: just start a thread near game time

Problem is, I don't think most of the country will get Fish at 49ers so it might not draw the discussion.  Agree it's a key game for us though.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't get it - is Wilson the one in the lead, wearing the Hawks sweatshirt?  Or is it Mike White, in which case how does it show they hate Zack Wilson?

Please help the confused.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Home field for Miami is probably twice as important for them than Buffalo or KC (even though we’ve never seen Mahomes on the road)

Mahomes was here in 2020, regular season. He had a pretty pedestrian game I believe, but the Chiefs still won.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Very interesting slate of games. 

Jets at Vikings 

Titans at Eagles

Browns at Texans (Deshaun Watson's return) 

Dolphins at 49ers

Chiefs at Bengals

Chargers at Raiders

I wish they would of flexed the Cincinnati vs chiefs game to Sunday night. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.