Chiefs at Bengals Game thread - 4:25 PM Kickoff

BuffaloBill

8 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

Really impressive win by the Bengals. They play the Chiefs so well. I'm not sure how they do it but I'd love for the Bills to copy their gameplan, especially their containment of Kelce. 

Very impressed with Joe Burrow. Pin point accurate, tough as nails and makes quick reads and gets the ball out quick. 

Also, really impressed with their ability to get pressure and contain Mahomes. They have an underrated pair of DEs. 

The conversation all year about the top dogs in the AFC has been bills and chiefs but the Bengals are proving they belong.

Go Bills!

The Bills literally beat KC this season AT KC in a similar fashion (close, hard fought).  But, yes, Bengals are right at the top in the AFC.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

Do the Bills have the personnel to copy cincy's defense against the chiefs? 3rd win in a row against the chefs. Including the playoffs. 

We have literally beaten them 2 of the last 3 games and should have won the third... every single game was in KC too.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

Do the Bills have the personnel to copy cincy's defense against the chiefs? 3rd win in a row against the chefs. Including the playoffs. 

We are also 13 seconds from a 3-0 record and thst too all in KC 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BRH said:

We have literally beaten them 2 of the last 3 games and should have won the third... every single game was in KC too.

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

We are also 13 seconds from a 3-0 record and thst too all in KC 

A good post in the Chiefs forum:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=442d310c38b4e122419a91090c3c3f32&t=346380

"We're 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals the last 2 seasons

13 seconds away from being 0-6.

These losses aren't just flukes. We aren't marching up well with the 2 best teams in the AFC and as of now everybody knows it. And as horrific as the defense is those games, our offense almost never played up to their standard when we play these two teams. In our 5 losses to them we're averaging 23.6 points again. Mahomes also plays well below his standards against them too.

These two teams definitely have our number and until we beat them in the playoffs, we'll be underdogs every time we play them."

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BRH said:

Cincy is 3-0 against them in recent history too.  1-5 against cincy and buffalo the last two+ years but people still keep beatin the drum that they are this unbeatable juggernaut 

they’re a great team but a playoff caliber team could win a road game against them 

17 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Ball back in your court.  Looking forward to see how it plays out and playoffs.  

Still a bit of an uphill battle for us unless LV gets hot. Doesn’t seem like there’s any chance Denver turns it around. The bills are more likely to lose one more than the chiefs  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Was awesome to see the sad Kelce face and the Mahomay SLAM of the helmet!!!  AWESOMENESS!!!!

I missed the helmet slam.  Anyone tweet it out or something?  Would love to see

Kelce is beautiful when he looks so sad.  I bet he’d look even more beautiful after a game if he looked even more sad

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I missed the helmet slam.  Anyone tweet it out or something?  Would love to see

Kelce is beautiful when he looks so sad.  I bet he’d look even more beautiful after a game if he looked even more sad

Right after the missed kick Mahomay SLAMMED his helmet!!!  AWESOMESAUCE!!!!  And of course not a minute later we saw the infamous Kelce sad face!!!!

1 hour ago, chongli said:

A good post in the Chiefs forum:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=442d310c38b4e122419a91090c3c3f32&t=346380

"We're 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals the last 2 seasons

13 seconds away from being 0-6.

These losses aren't just flukes. We aren't marching up well with the 2 best teams in the AFC and as of now everybody knows it. And as horrific as the defense is those games, our offense almost never played up to their standard when we play these two teams. In our 5 losses to them we're averaging 23.6 points again. Mahomes also plays well below his standards against them too.

These two teams definitely have our number and until we beat them in the playoffs, we'll be underdogs every time we play them."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346380&page=3

These morons think Josh Allen is still in his rookie contract, and using that as an excuse as to why our roster is strong.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346380&page=3

These morons think Josh Allen is still in his rookie contract, and using that as an excuse as to why our roster is strong.

Think they mean JA only counting $16M against the cap this year… next year goes to $40 and then $50m in 2025 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Think they mean JA only counting $16M against the cap this year… next year goes to $40 and then $50m in 2025 

Ahhh, foot > mouth. 

I honestly didn’t realize Josh’s big contract wasn’t kicking in yet. Man, that’s embarrassing!

Signed,

Moron 

Edited by Playoffs?
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Ahhh, foot > mouth. 

I honestly didn’t realize Josh’s big contract wasn’t kicking in yet. Man, that’s embarrassing!

Signed,

Moron 

I mean not entirely, it's still 'kicking in' because beane can't just sign big $$ dudes to futures contract without considering the money owed to allen. 

So, you're not wrong=P

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.