So, this guy Allen.. who’d have believed what he would become?

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I remember seeing him play for Reedley college and thinking "this kid is special, he's going to be a great one in the future".

I wish I had some proof of this because I have a feeling no one will believe me

I remember holding him right after he was born, thinking how great is this kid going to be at QB. I quietly whispered “You’ll be a Bill some day”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 27
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I knew he was a gamer. I didn’t expect him to come this far. I am glad that he did.

from not being able to get but one college to offer him a scholarship to this is a very nice story

If he does win us a super bowl... wow, just imagine the documentaries that will follow.  The transition from the Reedley field to the biggest stage in the sport will be done tingling 

2 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I remember holding him right after he was born, thinking how great is this kid going to be at QB. I quietly whispered “You’ll be a Bill some day”. 

Oh yeah, well who do you think got his mom pregnant? Let's just say his 'dad' was always too busy on the farm

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

From draft night where most of TBD needed to be put on suicide watch to where we are now is simply amazing.  We caught lightning in a bottle with Josh.  As a survivor of the entire Drought I'm really trying to appreciate this time when the Bills are relevant.  We won't have Josh forever, we need to enjoy it while we do.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

17 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

From draft night where most of TBD needed to be put on suicide watch to where we are now is simply amazing.  We caught lightning in a bottle with Josh.  As a survivor of the entire Drought I'm really trying to appreciate this time when the Bills are relevant.  We won't have Josh forever, we need to enjoy it while we do.

I believe 99% of us are enjoying watching Josh Allen in a Bills uni and are extremely thankful.

That draft night thread is pure gold. Glad I was on board from day one!

• Like (+1) 5

Within 24 hours of drafting him and watching as much as I could about him, I went on here saying he would be good. I will admit when I heard his name called on draft night I was disappointed because I listened to the National narrative. When I did my own research, I quickly changed my tune. He has talent, drive, and showed constant willingness to be coached. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I remember rubbing the cold ultrasound lube over his Mom's belly when she was pregnant with him and seeing him do things... things I've never seen a fetus do before... I had some inkling then...

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

By the end of year two , I used the term “ Franchise Quarterback “ and caught a decent amount of flak.

The point where I actually started to Billieve my own BS: Cowboys Thanksgiving game. 
    When I was sure: The First Dolphin’s game in 2020! Josh put on a throwing clinic!!!! Crazy TD throws to the front of the EZ, to the back of the EZ. He had that throw to Diggs, completely double covered ( hero ball) and Diggs was the only one left standing with the ball. He had the Angry run when he ran over a couple defenders Cam Newton style.

MY BOY

• Like (+1) 2

I had no clue he would be this good obviously, but he was my pick just because of Buffalo's weather and his arm strength. Figured he had the best chance.

My 2nd pick was Mason Rudolph, so I'm pretty happy we didn't get to option 2 on my board lol.

1 minute ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Browns / Jets / Broncos / Colts want a redo ...

image.thumb.png.c89eb1d7d342e78a0bb58df0cc1b924f.png

Not a single team that picked 1-6 wouldn't take Josh in that scenario now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, wakingfane said:

I remember rubbing the cold ultrasound lube over his Mom's belly when she was pregnant with him and seeing him do things... things I've never seen a fetus do before... I had some inkling then...

i remember writing his great grandfather in 1907 and telling him to come to the United States from Sweden and establish roots in California. I knew one day one of his descendants would be special. 

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I had no clue he would be this good obviously, but he was my pick just because of Buffalo's weather and his arm strength. Figured he had the best chance.

My 2nd pick was Mason Rudolph, so I'm pretty happy we didn't get to option 2 on my board lol.

Not a single team that picked 1-6 wouldn't take Josh in that scenario now.

The love for Rudolph around here was incredibly odd-glad the Bills didn’t listen to TBS at that time!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Switch Colts and Giants and you’re right. Colts still had Luck at that point remember-who would’ve thought he would retire 

Was hoping the Panthers would add Rosen to their practice squad so they could set the record for most failed #1 picks on a team from one draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.