If you have just one choice

Italian Bills

Who you want lose more an why ?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want lose more an why ?

• Phins @ 49ers
    • Chiefs @ Bengals

9 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Because we have to secure our division first and that is far from a guarantee at this point. Everyone seems to be assuming that winning out is an easy task. The Chiefs losing makes no difference if we finish 2nd in the East

There is no debate lol

I will say, if the chiefs are going to win I hope they blow them out in humiliating fashion.

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ok… well we play the Fins again.  If they lose today, but beat us, they have the tiebreaker anyway.  

We need to beat them, potentially, regardless. 

Chiefs, we have no control over. 

Unless you feel winning out is going to be a breeze we don't have total and firm control over the East, either. Not saying it can't happen, but what have you seen from the Bills level of play that suggests it is likely?

I just don't see why we're worrying more about KC than Miami at this moment. Let's say they win today but we take them down in Buffalo - there's still plenty of possibilities where we could lose the division. 

If the Dolphins lose today and we beat them (and the Jets), then I'll turn my focus to KC

26 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Because we have to secure our division first and that is far from a guarantee at this point. Everyone seems to be assuming that winning out is an easy task. The Chiefs losing makes no difference if we finish 2nd in the East

If we have any hope of earning the 1 seed, we’re going to need to beat Miami and win the division regardless of whether they win today or not.  That’s why for two games out of our control today, if only Chiefs or Miami lose, it’s better if the Chiefs lose.

We need a KC loss a bit more. 

Looking ahead to the MNF @ the Bengals, that game might be the first all season that the Bills aren't favored. Could see it being a pick em. If the #1 seed is the goal Bills are going to need all the help they can get if they still have one more loss somewhere on the schedule. 

Miami could still lose again to really anyone left on their schedule so I could still see two more losses for them after this week. 

14 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

If we have any hope of earning the 1 seed, we’re going to need to beat Miami and win the division regardless of whether they win today or not.  That’s why for two games out of our control today, if only Chiefs or Miami lose, it’s better if the Chiefs lose.

Yes, but will that not be much easier to do with a Dolphins loss today? They win and we're back to the 5th seed

Definitely dolphins…having not much competition for the division for the foreseeable future is the best thing for our superbowls odds imo. Rooting hard for a dolphins stumble in these next three games and for tua to struggle against solid defenses but beat up on bad ones so they don’t move on from him.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

45 minutes ago, MPT said:

Where on earth did you get those odds with the 49ers favored?

33 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Didn't say those were the only two games in the parlay.

For the record, also took the Giants and Lions.  Gonna treat myself (birthday is Dec 21) if it pays off.

10 hours ago, Commish said:

Dophins this week and next. Tickets against the Phins are starting at $195, and maybe then the price would drop :) 

Kind of miss being irrelevant in late December, and $30 tickets. Well, not too much...

I’m going to the game next week. We bought club seats in late summer for $225. They are $600+ now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.