Italian Bills

Who you want lose more an why ?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want lose more an why ?

• Phins @ 49ers
    • Chiefs @ Bengals

I think we’ll handle Miami-  give me the 1 seed

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

And if the fins lose, we regain first place in the division. Hence the reason I said both.

“If you have just one choice….”

but you have two

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

And if the fins lose, we regain first place in the division. Hence the reason I said both.

But if go the way i prefer, winning all the games left give us the n.1 seed, not like that if phins lose and kc wins, cuz kc will still be the n.1 seed unless they lose another game and we win all ours. Not very likely looking at their schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

But if KC loses, we will control our own destiny.  By winning out we would then get both #1 seed and divisional crown because that means Miami loses to us in the next game.

If KC wins and Miami loses, yes we are back in first in our division, but we do not control our own destiny anymore for the number 1 seed.  We both need to win out and still need KC to lose another game.  

We do not need Miami to lose this week for us to win our division because we still play them again.  But, we 100% need KC to lose at least one more game before end of season and this is probably the best shot at that.  

So best answer here is KC.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But if KC loses, we will control our own destiny.  By winning out we would then get both #1 seed and divisional crown because that means Miami loses to us in the next game.

If KC wins and Miami loses, yes we are back in first in our division, but we do not control our own destiny anymore for the number 1 seed.  We both need to win out and still need KC to lose another game.  

We do not need Miami to lose this week for us to win our division because we still play them again.  But, we 100% need KC to lose at least one more game before end of season and this is probably the best shot at that.  

So best answer here is KC.

I want both to lose. I understand the OP looking for "one" choice but I feel greedy today. I mentioned regaining first place in the division, not winning it knowing they have yet to play them the 18th. I agree the kc loss would be much more beneficial down the stretch while looking to get 1st seed.

• Like (+1) 1

Dolphins are going to lose a couple more games-would like to see them lose but they don’t concern me, so I’d rather see the Chiefs lose.

Also, I don’t know what it is about the 49ers, but I just don’t like them. So while I would like for the dolphins to lose, I’m also fine with it if the 49ers lose

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.