Just one year ago this was the Pats postgame

78thealltimegreat

11 hours ago, ganesh said:

What were the post game reports 3 weeks later when we went to Gillette Stadium and whopped them.   Go Bills !

I believe I remember hearing BB say something about how it’s impossible to stop Josh ❤️

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Now, I really like Florio & the incomparable King, but this really is an excellent summation of the 2022 differences between the Bills & the Cheatriots! What really rings true are the following:

1) The Hoodie waived the White Flag in Q4 punting down 17. ✔️ We can remember those idiotic, ‘4th and Stupid’ Bills HCing decisions to punt against Brady throughout the Millenium. Those were stupid, give up decisions,where the only goal was to reduce the embarrassing final score.

You knew, just like the Pats knew Thursday, you were NEVER getting the ball back from Allen… in time to do anything about victory.

2) The reverse futility times. Under present and normal circumstances, Allen is going to beat the Cheatriots 9 of 10 times! He is the new superman and they surely- are not! They are now the Bills’ whipping boy. The 2 teams have reversed 180 degrees and if you’re a Cheats fan, you just know,you don’t have the talent anymore!

The Bills do.

3) Allen… should he continue without serious injury, is going to Canton! He will eclipse Marino’s ALL TIME total TD record for the first 5 years.

L’il Mac is at best, a very average QB, presently about 1/2 way in NFL QB talent. He will never have it in the clutch and I stand by my prediction,that the Cheats will finish last in the z division this year- because of him!

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transient said:

I hope the Pats are an annual 5-8 win team for the next two decades so these clowns and the Massholes they cater to live in a constant state of perplexed disappointment about how bad their world beating team has become and why they never seem to get better. As much as I hate the Jets and Dolphins, I wouldn’t mind if they contributed to the Patriots and their fans’ misery because it would only make Pats fans’ disappointment taste that much sweeter. 

They will completely abandon the team with one more year of this and only return when they win again.  You’ll never get to watch them suffer for a long time because they are….most of them….not actual football fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He also claimed Buffalo "wasn't that good" after they destroyed them by 30 in the wildcard game where the Bills had the only perfect offensive game in the history of the NFL in over 101 years.

His takes border on comical many times. Even his partners and Matt Cassel looked at him like he was smoking something after that but he doubled down. 

I missed that one! But then again after that drubbing I didn’t wanna watch any football lol. Holly is just a homer announcer.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Success said:

I read the game thread on one of their boards.  Maybe it isn't fair to say they were openly rooting for it - some definitely did, and one I remember said he'd celebrate like crazy when it happened.  But I also think the "going to get hurt" comments that you refer to are often expressed in a more hopeful context.

I was in a Backers bar with Bills, Giants, Eagles and Washington fans when Brady tore h is ACL...the camera panned to him clutching his knee, the place went bonkers as if the USA had won the world cup.  I sat there in disbelief.

2 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Now, I really like Florio & the incomparable King, but this really is an excellent summation of the 2022 differences between the Bills & the Cheatriots! What really rings true are the following:

1) The Hoodie waived the White Flag in Q4 punting down 17. ✔️ We can remember those idiotic, ‘4th and Stupid’ Bills HCing decisions to punt against Brady throughout the Millenium. Those were stupid, give up decisions,where the only goal was to reduce the embarrassing final score.

You knew, just like the Pats knew Thursday, you were NEVER getting the ball back from Allen… in time to do anything about victory.

2) The reverse futility times. Under present and normal circumstances, Allen is going to beat the Cheatriots 9 of 10 times! He is the new superman and they surely- are not! They are now the Bills’ whipping boy. The 2 teams have reversed 180 degrees and if you’re a Cheats fan, you just know,you don’t have the talent anymore!

The Bills do.

3) Allen… should he continue without serious injury, is going to Canton! He will eclipse Marino’s ALL TIME total TD record for the first 5 years.

L’il Mac is at best, a very average QB, presently about 1/2 way in NFL QB talent. He will never have it in the clutch and I stand by my prediction,that the Cheats will finish last in the z division this year- because of him!

Pats May finish in last place in the East but that has everything do with the two sunbird running the O. 

35 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I was in a Backers bar with Bills, Giants, Eagles and Washington fans when Brady tore h is ACL...the camera panned to him clutching his knee, the place went bonkers as if the USA had won the world cup.  I sat there in disbelief.

Fair enough.  I've seen disgusting fans everywhere.

Maybe I'd like to think that they'd be "better" after having a 15+ year run of unprecedented success.  That's probably what gnaws at me a bit more;  like, after all this time, you're ticked because another team in the division has a moment to shine?

But I suppose fans are fans everywhere, good & bad.

30 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Pats May finish in last place in the East but that has everything do with the two sunbird running the O. 

I wouldn't say that's the sole reason.  Belichick is starting to look like a great coach who the game has passed by - much like Shula in the nineties.  But beyond coaching, that team simply doesn't have much talent. Their WR corps reminds me of Bills drought-era - some decent players, but no #1, and even their #1 would only be a #2 on about half of the league's teams.  The D has 3-4 very good players, but not much after that.  The O-line is middlin'.  I think Jones is very close to being a bust.

Playing the Pats, there are 2 players I legit "fear" - Stevenson, and Judon.  

10 hours ago, Punch said:

They were much more subdued for Thursday’s postgame but they mostly blamed Bellichick, even taking potshots at Allen for losing a fumble: “it’s what he does.” I think that rush by Uche will force a turnover against a lot of QBs.

That blocking by Quessenbunny will force a turnover against a lot of QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

I listened to WEEI radio on Monday. It was pretty fun. It was a complete meltdown and it was glorious to observe.

They were saying Belichick needs to go, not necessarily for his coaching but for his role as GM, drafting, and having Matt Patricia call the offensive plays. They think he should give up some control but also conceded that he probably won't and would retire before doing that so he just needs to go.

Patriot fans finally coming to the realization that they are the worst team in the AFC East and not headed in the right direction. They said even if they somehow made the playoffs could they even win a game? If not what's the point? They can't compete with teams like the Bills. They don't have the QB, they don't have any playmakers, their best offensive player is their starting CB. Pretty funny stuff

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2022 at 6:04 AM, Since1981 said:

I didn’t realize how awful, personal, condescending massholes these people were. You never hear this from WNY TV media. It’s going to be hard for the snotty 7 yr olds to be in Josh Allen timeout for 10 yrs. 

Media aren't people. I'd take Boston over NYC.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:12 AM, LeGOATski said:

It was hilarious because they acted like they had already won the division.

IKR like the giy saying the 11 month reigh of the bills is over....well, here we are and ir is now 2 years and counting and if the Bills miss out it wont be because of the pats. Good byle losers!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.