Jordan Phillips Injury

ShakAttack

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That man is such an entertainer, he doesn't get injured like a normal player, he does it like the Three Stooges. The hammy from chasing after Milano to celebrate his interception, and now basically falling flat on his face, 10 yards short of the QB on an attempted sack.  I like him as a player, I LOVE him as an entertainer. Part comedian, part hype man.  

So you are saying he is hammy.  🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, transient said:

Sucks he was injured. Between that play and another a few before it where Jones did the same thing and JP was chasing him, I just assumed he was sick of running so he dove at him so could lie down for a minute. 

It does suck, but it was kind of a wreck less attempt 

Phillips.

His heart is bigger than his brain. He has a history of hammy issues and I always cringe when seeing him running 30 yards downfield.

We are a better defense with him in the rotation. Hope he rests up and heals, but yeah that chase was funny.

image.png.3bdc12539dcbc5b92090ad9cc80f3852.png

13 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I had to laugh seeing it at the end of the game. It was laugh or cry. Here’s this monster 300+ pound guy max effort chasing Mac whose running for his life, only to whiff and hurt himself on the landing. If that doesn’t sum up Buffalos injury luck on the season I don’t know what else does. Hope it’s a quick heal. 

I remember thinking “I hope he’s just tired and didn’t just hurt himself.”

14 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That man is such an entertainer, he doesn't get injured like a normal player, he does it like the Three Stooges. The hammy from chasing after Milano to celebrate his interception, and now basically falling flat on his face, 10 yards short of the QB on an attempted sack.  I like him as a player, I LOVE him as an entertainer. Part comedian, part hype man.  

Does this mean Josh won’t be able to jump into his arms after a touchdown?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.