Jordan Phillips Injury

ShakAttack

I don’t think this has its own thread yet, and I think Phillips is important enough to deserve his own thread (but just barely).

Anyway, is there any information about this Shoulder injury?

all I know is it apparently happened on his whiffed dive attempt to sack Mac Jones at the 2 minute warning….

and that he was in a sling after the game…

Is there any other info at this time??  The fact it was bad enough to be in a sling makes me think he could be missing time :(

And on a side note, seriously tired of all these injuries that occur on the final drive of the game (whether offense or defense’s last drive) 

JP did say that he was “fine” ten days from now he will be on the active roster, Dr. me says so, 😂

I had to laugh seeing it at the end of the game. It was laugh or cry. Here’s this monster 300+ pound guy max effort chasing Mac whose running for his life, only to whiff and hurt himself on the landing. If that doesn’t sum up Buffalos injury luck on the season I don’t know what else does. Hope it’s a quick heal. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I had to laugh seeing it at the end of the game. It was laugh or cry. Here’s this monster 300+ pound guy max effort chasing Mac whose running for his life, only to whiff and hurt himself on the landing. If that doesn’t sum up Buffalos injury luck on the season I don’t know what else does. Hope it’s a quick heal. 

He's at most risk when he's running free in space 😛 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

When did we get Losman back?

He morphed into a defensive lineman, and low and behold, he is playing much better, 😂

2 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

I don’t think this has its own thread yet, and I think Phillips is important enough to deserve his own thread (but just barely).

Anyway, is there any information about this Shoulder injury?

all I know is it apparently happened on his whiffed dive attempt to sack Mac Jones at the 2 minute warning….

and that he was in a sling after the game…

Is there any other info at this time??  The fact it was bad enough to be in a sling makes me think he could be missing time :(

And on a side note, seriously tired of all these injuries that occur on the final drive of the game (whether offense or defense’s last drive) 

That man is such an entertainer, he doesn't get injured like a normal player, he does it like the Three Stooges. The hammy from chasing after Milano to celebrate his interception, and now basically falling flat on his face, 10 yards short of the QB on an attempted sack.  I like him as a player, I LOVE him as an entertainer. Part comedian, part hype man.  

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That man is such an entertainer, he doesn't get injured like a normal player, he does it like the Three Stooges. The hammy from chasing after Poyer to celebrate his interception, and now basically falling flat on his face, 10 yards short of the QB on an attempted sack.  I like him as a player, I LOVE him as an entertainer. Part comedian, part hype man.  

I believe you mean Milano.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I always wonder why players don’t maximize angles. On that one, Mac Jones had nowhere to escape except backwards. There was a Bill on the side and one in front. Before Mac even started to scramble JP should’ve beelined hard to his left to take that option away and prevent Mac from escaping. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.