Diggs Trolls NBC Boston Live

Motorin'

During their Live Pre-Game broadcast, NBC Boston was talking about potential qb's for the Patriots to go after next season. They talk Brady and then Carr, as Diggs makes an unscheduled appearance live on Boston TV. 🤣 That look Diggs gives all of Boston says it all!

(I love this so much, I think it deserves it's own thread...)

• Haha (+1) 38
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

24 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

During their Live Pre-Game broadcast, NBC Boston was talking about potential qb's for the Patriots to go after next season. They talk Brady and then Carr, as Diggs makes an unscheduled appearance live on Boston TV. 🤣 That look Diggs gives all of Boston says it all!

Love it...that look was probably directed at the dude with the glasses that argued after the Wildcard loss last year that it was a worse loss for the Patriots because the Bills "Aren't that good"

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

Dude with straight face said bring McDaniel back... Like it's that easy.

And believe it's as easy to just bring Brady back.

Weird.

It’ll definitely be easy to bring back McDaniels.  Davis may have run out of money but I’m sure they’ll find a way to get rid of him this offseason.  Norv Turner 1.1.  Not worthy of 2.0

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

It’ll definitely be easy to bring back McDaniels.  Davis may have run out of money but I’m sure they’ll find a way to get rid of him this offseason.  Norv Turner 1.1.  Not worthy of 2.0

How are they getting him from Miami? 

25 minutes ago, boyst said:

How are they getting him from Miami? 

My bad, i missed the sarcasm.  Either that or your confused.  

He did say Josh Mcdaniels, not Mike Mcdaniel.  And Mike wouldn’t be coming “back”.

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Isn’t the douche on the left the same douche that said the Bills reign lasted 11 months? Loser. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Brady is not coming back, he has already proven that Bill Belicheat would be just a good HC not a HOF HC without him. 

He could win without cheating if the GM was not so bad.

8 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

CLASSIC!!!!

And I would love to see Brady back in NE. Beating his ass twice a year would just be a bonus for the Bills. 

Only if he gets the same contract Deshaun Watson did included requirement for therapy.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.