Guy with binoculars with dorsey

Cson76

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

They showed a lot of Patricia last night. As he was struggling to call plays. As his starting QB was yelling at him to throw the ball. As he was clearly frustrated and befuddled on what to do next.

It was glorious.

I thought Mac said “ throw in the damn towel!”

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was a ghost.  Have you guys seen The Sixth Sense?  No one interacted with Bruce Willis in the movie because they didn't see him....except the boy. Did you see anyone in the booth interacting with Mr. Binoculars?  No you didn't.  Makes you wonder....

SPOILER ALERT!!

I don’t know, but I suspect the coaches booth at Gillette Stadium is high and off to the side - so he is looking at spotting and substitutions to help Ken.

Some stadiums - you need a spotter to help ensure exactly what is happening as your angle and distance make it hard.

54 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

This thread did not disappoint 

I dont even know what the hell is going on here lol. Look at that pic in this thread and tell me that guy in the top left is a real person. Let alone the weird computer graphics looking dude on Mr. Binoculars there. Does Amazon use a Madden filter for their booth views lol. 

4 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

I dont even know what the hell is going on here lol. Look at that pic in this thread and tell me that guy in the top left is a real person. Let alone the weird computer graphics looking dude on Mr. Binoculars there. Does Amazon use a Madden filter for their booth views lol. 

Dude upper left definitely doesn't look real. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.