The Bills won last night because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

Because I said this after the Lions game.  

On 11/25/2022 at 6:46 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh Allen doesn’t make that throw if his confidence is still shot.  I think we will see regular Josh starting against the Pats.  You can tell by the emotion he had in the hug with Diggs that it’s been a challenging few weeks for him.  I think he’s back.

• Like (+1) 3

I brought the picture of my dad to the game. This is the first season in over 50 years that I haven't watched the Bills with him.  When my family gets together to watch the games, we bring the picture from his memorial service and give him the seat of honor and some wings.  We are 8-1 with him and 0-2 without him. He's good karma and was a great man. I miss him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

So, not only did I crush wings the night before, but realizing it was a prime time game, away, and involving the f#$%@-ing patriots*, I had to dig deep. Go the extra mile to ensure a Bills win.  You know, the game is bigger than me, I had to be comfortable, being uncomfortable.  Basically, in addition to having wings the nite before to which the Bills are undefeated, I had wings also during the game.

Not that anyone is counting, but I am, and this means I have literally and thoroughly crushed wings 6 times over the last 12 days - all in support of our Bills.  To be sure this is sustainable, I am increasing my statin intake to a small handful of pills each day; just for the protective effect. 

Go Bills.

Side note: I actually thought I would start to be less enthused or even feel a bit sick thinking about eating wings after this stretch, but I have varied the place I get them from and altered the sauces slightly, so I still have high interest in eating wings.  To be clear, no way I am going another week without wings, in fact, I may get them for dinner tonight.

No need to thank me. I like doing my part.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/2/2022 at 9:11 AM, FrenchConnection said:
  1. Wore no Bills gear
  2. Watched the first half in the basement. When my wife told me to come upstairs to watch the second half, I told her no. The Bills were winning in the basement.
  3. I didn't yell at the TV at all. Even one time. 

Tell her you're staying in the basement when Bill's play. Don't ruin it lol. Be our good luck charm lol.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Tell her you're staying in the basement when Bill's play. Don't ruin it lol. Be our good luck charm lol.

Do you think it would be safer to keep him in the basement until we lose a game? It might be best to be cautious. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.