The Bills won last night because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

How did your actions last night help ensure a Bills win against the Pats*?  I'll start...

I did not wear any Bills gear, instead of intently watching the game, I played games on my phone for most of it, and I did not update the Refs For The Game thread.  

You're welcome.  

I had limited time, pre-game, so I was not able to get takeout wings, which has been my M.O. for night games this season.

I was, however, able to don me now my Bills apparel, order a pizza for takeout (this place is right down the road from my house and I haven't tried their wings yet - so I opted for the pie), grab the pizza, then shoot across the street to a convenience store only to buy a single can of seltzer. 

So the takeout pizza and the convenience store seltzer took the place of my normal wings/grocery store run.

I have little-to-no doubt that my ingenious adjustments to my normal routine were rewarded via good karma.

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I had limited time, pre-game, so I was not able to get takeout wings, which has been my M.O. for night games this season.

I was, however, able to don me now my Bills apparel, order a pizza for takeout (this place is right down the road from my house and I haven't tried their wings yet - so I opted for the pie), grab the pizza, then shoot across the street to a convenience store only to buy a single can of seltzer. 

So the takeout pizza and the convenience store seltzer took the place of my normal wings/grocery store run.

I have little-to-no doubt that my ingenious adjustments to my normal routine were rewarded via good karma.

You're welcome.

But did you use a toilet at one of those places?  

I made a killer batch of wings for dinner last night.

Also, I wore my image.png.19332bf6d13d60ae861551f84ba13b1e.png t-shirt, which I wore on opening night and Thanksgiving, and now the Bills are the only team to have won three Thursday games in one season. You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Santa is coming to town soon!!!

Not to your house because you can't follow directions. 

I did my usual, making lists, checking them twice, got to make sure who's naughty or nice.  

Edited by Kris Kringle
  • Like (+1) 2

I’d recently un-retired a lucky shirt and we haven’t lost since doing so. 

Went out of town for a business trip and forgot the shirt. Called the wife and had her wear it for the game to keep the luck going. 

Like a good wife, she volunteered to also not wear a bra under the shirt, securing our victory. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.