When will the doubters learn? First NFL team to win 3 road games in 12 days…

eball

Go ahead, start “homer-shaming” me…but you all know who you are.  “This is wrong, that is wrong, the Bills don’t scare anyone, the offense doesn’t have talent beyond Allen/Diggs, the D stinks, the coaching is suspect, blah, blah, blah…”

Three road wins.  12 days.  A blizzard.  Injuries.  Doubters.

Can’t wait for the “there’s no way we’ll slow down Miami’s speed” threads next week.

Suck it. I love this team.

17 and 3, BABY!!!

• Like (+1) 17
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 8

32 minutes ago, hemma said:

Our offense just beat a supposedly superior defense with what essentially was 10 players.

You win an away game by 14, when playing 10 on 11, you’re about to go on a run.

Who were we "missing"?

9 minutes ago, saundena said:

Who were we "missing"?

Quesenberry could barely stand up, let alone block.

If Dawkins & Quesenberry are both out next week because of the current ankle plague, I hope they promote Alec Andersen from the PS.  He moves his feet well enough + has good balance.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, hemma said:

If Dawkins & Quesenberry are both out next week because of the current ankle plague, I hope they promote Alec Andersen from the PS.  He moves his feet well enough + has good balance.

Anderson? Does he pass the "I've heard of him" test?

7 minutes ago, hemma said:

Ankle plague. Love it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Josh looks to be getting back to normal. Don't think he was wearing a brace last night. McKenzie is showing his value. Defense stepped up without von. Team seems to be getting back on track. Glad they have some extra time this week to rest. It's go time. Hopefully they can convince obj to sign here in the meantime 

2 hours ago, eball said:

Go ahead, start “homer-shaming” me…but you all know who you are.  “This is wrong, that is wrong, the Bills don’t scare anyone, the offense doesn’t have talent beyond Allen/Diggs, the D stinks, the coaching is suspect, blah, blah, blah…”

Never fear, a “fact” based thread on how the Bills are struggling is in waiting.

The kind like the Bills injuries aren’t impactful and claims proof to show it.

2 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Also the first team to win 3 Thursday night games in a season. But hey we are 9-3 and lucky if we make the playoffs, just ask around, they will tell you.

And the first team to ever beat 4 Super Bowl winning coaches on the road in a season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

…..and further substantiates your injuries aren’t the problem thread?

Never said they aren't a problem...more that every team has them and good teams figure out ways to overcome them even if it isn't always pretty. 3 games in 12 days all on the road due to crazy weather situations told us a lot about this teams mental makeup.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.