When will the doubters learn? First NFL team to win 3 road games in 12 days…

eball

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Never said they aren't a problem...more that every team has them and good teams figure out ways to overcome them even if it isn't always pretty. 3 games in 12 days all on the road due to crazy weather situations told us a lot about this teams mental makeup.

“So the excuses the Bills are somehow more injured than every other team needs to stop.”

Recognize this?

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

“So the excuses the Bills are somehow more injured than every other team needs to stop.”

Recognize this?

Dude.  Just stop.  You are REALLY trying to go to any lengths to "dig up" things to bear bait me with and it's getting a little ridiculous.  It says exactly what I just posted above, not sure what your point is.  Find something to do bro...go get a hobby other than hanging on every word I type.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Go ahead, start “homer-shaming” me…but you all know who you are.  “This is wrong, that is wrong, the Bills don’t scare anyone, the offense doesn’t have talent beyond Allen/Diggs, the D stinks, the coaching is suspect, blah, blah, blah…”

Three road wins.  12 days.  A blizzard.  Injuries.  Doubters.

Can’t wait for the “there’s no way we’ll slow down Miami’s speed” threads next week.

Suck it. I love this team.

17 and 3, BABY!!!

If we play Miami next week they flew to the wrong city 

The truth is almost always in the middle. The sky was not falling when we lost to the Jets and Vikings. The Bills are not perfect beating the Browns, Lions and Patriots. 

It is the Jets next. I remain very confident we will beat them. The Dolphins game will be tough but at home we should win. And we will stomp the Bears on Xmas Eve. 

I will take stock again after that three game stretch. Do we look like making it three division titles in a row? What does seeding look like? I think we have to get to the Bengals 12-3 to still be in contention for the #1 seed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Also the first team to win 3 Thursday night games in a season.

I'm all aboard the Bills wagon, always have been, but I did chuckle at this one. How many teams have PLAYED 3 Thursday games in a season?

Still I like it, and 3 wins in 12 days and a blizzard IS quite impressive. 

Who would have thought though that the AFC East would be so competitive? Even at 9-3 it's not that comfortable. 

Edited by Jerome007
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Who would have thought though that the AFC East would be so competitive? Even at 9-3 it's not that comfortable. 

I'm surprised the Patriots are where they are... though maybe they'll stumble to a 6-11 finish from here? But the Dolphins shouldn't surprise anyone they have been good the last two years and added one of the top 3 receivers in football and a top 5 left tackle. And I did predict the Jets would be above .500. That Jets roster has a lot of good young players. 

49 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Josh looks to be getting back to normal. Don't think he was wearing a brace last night. McKenzie is showing his value. Defense stepped up without von. Team seems to be getting back on track. Glad they have some extra time this week to rest. It's go time. Hopefully they can convince obj to sign here in the meantime 

Tre 's contract restructure MIGHT have something to do with OBJ. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The truth is almost always in the middle. The sky was not falling when we lost to the Jets and Vikings. The Bills are not perfect beating the Browns, Lions and Patriots. 

It is the Jets next. I remain very confident we will beat them. The Dolphins game will be tough but at home we should win. And we will stomp the Bears on Xmas Eve. 

I will take stock again after that three game stretch. Do we look like making it three division titles in a row? What does seeding look like? I think we have to get to the Bengals 12-3 to still be in contention for the #1 seed. 

Agree, but what the Bills have just gone through, and accomplished, is unprecedented.  That’s not hyperbole, it’s fact.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

But the Dolphins shouldn't surprise anyone they have been good the last two years and added one of the top 3 receivers in football and a top 5 left tackle. And I did predict the Jets would be above .500. That Jets roster has a lot of good young players. 

I thought the Bills losses to the Fish and Jets had a "fluke" aspect. The Bills were the better team on the field IMO. Anyway, it's all moot points. It's for the Bills to beat them next time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Dude.  Just stop.  You are REALLY trying to go to any lengths to "dig up" things to bear bait me with and it's getting a little ridiculous.  It says exactly what I just posted above, not sure what your point is.  Find something to do bro...go get a hobby other than hanging on every word I type.

Do not have to dig, you’re all over the forum displaying your insights.

You mentioned injuries aren’t pertinent to the Bills plight two days ago.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll start feeling confident about the p[layoffs again if they can string together the rest of the season with a balanced offense like they did against NE

They were running well, Josh was seeing the underneath stuff and took it, and the downfield game was still working

If they go back to be one dimensional, not able to run, not taking what the D gives you then we won't be having no parades.

I also want to see the D be more consistent on pressure and not giving up the big runs and cushy passes that have plagues them some during the mid season

Thats the saddest part.. I beleive this team is stil performing below peak consistentcy. The NE game hopefully represents a change for the stretch

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Do not have to dig, you’re all over the forum displaying your insights.

You mentioned injuries aren’t pertinent to the Bills plight two days ago.

They aren't because every team has them.  That doesn't mean they aren't a problem tho. Reading comprehension is underrated.  Perhaps you could ask for this for Christmas this year?  

Edited by Big Turk

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They aren't because every team has them.  That doesn't mean they aren't a problem tho. Reading comprehension is underrated.  Perhaps you could ask for this for Christmas this year?

Your hear me now, obsessive, bloviated postings apparently are not a flaw to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

But Greg Cossell said that we lack talent on offense...

Our offensive line stunk in pass protection the whole game. Free rushers right off the snap (which led to a strip sack). Interior of the line got the job done in run blocking and that made the difference. WRs were also pretty pedestrian outside of Diggs (which is what Cosell said).

We just happen to have the best player in the NFL, Josh Allen, which covered up for those deficiencies.

48 minutes ago, eball said:

Agree, but what the Bills have just gone through, and accomplished, is unprecedented.  That’s not hyperbole, it’s fact.

You do realize that almost every team that plays on a Thursday is playing their 3rd game in 12 days.........Sunday to Sunday to Thursday = 12.  

I don't know if the person who ginned that up was just trolling Bills fans but it's funny how many people ran with it. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.