Win the next 2 at home and the division is ours!

Awwufelloff

As a guy who wouldn't know any of y'all if you walked by me in the grocery store, it's really weird to suddenly read a post by a guy who you now know what he looks and sounds like.

I'm reading this post in my mind, with your voice saying it all really fast while you're flying off the roof of your house.

The last syllable even has a Doppler effect while your submerging into a snow bank. 

• Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

As a guy who wouldn't know any of y'all if you walked by me in the grocery store, it's really weird to suddenly read a post by a guy who you now know what he looks and sounds like.

I'm reading this post in my mind, with your voice saying it all really fast while you're flying off the roof of your house.

The last syllable even has a Doppler effect while your submerging into a snow bank. 

LETS GOOO!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

THAT was awesome Simon!!!!  Just awesomesauce!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Big games this weekend. Will be fun to watch football knowing the Bills took care of business tonight.

49ers can help by beating the Dolphins and give Buffalo a half game lead on them (Tie breaker to Miami at the moment)

Vikings can help by beating the Jets and give a 1.5 game lead (Tie breaker to Jets at the moment)

Cincy can prove they weren't a fluke and beat KC which reverts home field advantage back to Buffalo (we have that tie breaker)

If those things happen, Buffalo really does control its own destiny. Could be a SUPER weekend for the Bills

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

So the real hot sauce is this.

If the Cincinnati Bengals can beat the Chiefs this weekend, then the Bills own their own destiny.

If Cincy wins, then KC could finish no better than 14-3.

If the Bills win out they would be 14-3.

if both teams finish 14-3 the Bills have the tie-breaker.

Let's go Bengals!

• Like (+1) 8

5 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Decent chance we have a 2 game stranglehold on the division after spanking Miami at home in 2 weeks.  Feeling pretty good about things right now.  Huge Bengals and Niners fan this weekend!

Add the Vikings to your list as well. Pats lose last night. Hopefully the Dolphins, Jets, and Chiefs lose this Sunday. That would make for the perfect football weekend. I hope the Bills are ready for the "legendary" Mike White in 10 days :)

8 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Big games this weekend. Will be fun to watch football knowing the Bills took care of business tonight.

49ers can help by beating the Dolphins and give Buffalo a half game lead on them (Tie breaker to Miami at the moment)

Vikings can help by beating the Jets and give a 1.5 game lead (Tie breaker to Jets at the moment)

Cincy can prove they weren't a fluke and beat KC which reverts home field advantage back to Buffalo (we have that tie breaker)

If those things happen, Buffalo really does control its own destiny. Could be a SUPER weekend for the Bills

Philly knocking the Titans down another game would also be way cool.

Repeating a tinfoil hat post I made in another thread but man I am suspicious of this schedule we got haha.  Our schedule was very frontloaded and on top of that we got 3 road division games in a row while Miami had a long stretch of layup games midseason.  

seems like the powers that be wanted the afc east to appear close as long as possible.  Of course Miami could perform well in their tough stretch to close out the season but there’s a good chance that they don’t.  This is mostly a joke 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Love the optimism, but winning the next two merely puts us in a good position. There are three games to play after that and if there is one thing we know for sure in this league, it’s that nothing is for sure in this league. 

I like our chances though, that’s for sure.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Think this is plausible...

image.thumb.png.878dbb0ed7b6696581eff93e07300b63.png

I was looking at the Jets schedule and I'm not sure I see them winning enough down the stretch to make the playoffs. These next two week will be crucial for them. They could quickly find themselves with 6 losses with 4 games to go. Miami has the tougher schedule left of the two teams, but they have a couple of advantages. The biggest being that they are the better team. And the second advantage is that they have breathing room to lose one more game. 

I see the Bagnals winning the North.  Ravens could also be a team that finishes the season with 7 losses. That could possibly help a team like the Jets in a three way tie for the final wild card spot.

IF I had to take a guess I would say the following teams make it:

Bills

Chiefs

Dolphins

Titans

Bengals

Chargers

Last spot comes down to Jets, Ravens and one of the five teams currently with 7 losses. One of them will go on a run to end the season.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.