I’m kind of Over the Hines Experiment

EmotionallyUnstable

23 minutes ago, Bandito said:

This is a clueless post. The NFL means not for long. Production is paramount. He  had done very little early on. Thankfully he is having a historic day today. Today is the exception, not the rule

He has actually been a huge upgrade in returner from the moment he arrived.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Thanks for the reaction @Simon 

When you say incredibly stupid things to people who are 10x smarter than you while referring to them as clueless, you get what you earned.

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

But when he was traded for most on here thought he'd be the man as an RB. Which I have been proven right about per usual-he is third string there

A statement which proves my point above. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Bandito said:

This is a clueless post. The NFL means not for long. Production is paramount. He  had done very little early on. Thankfully he is having a historic day today. Today is the exception, not the rule

the guy joined the team mid blizzard and we are historically slow working guys in. 

we have had like 3 of his 5-6 weeks with practice schedules completely blown up. 

his time will come. He’s not a “not for long” street free agent or ancient vet placeholder. 

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

To think early on as you did Hines would improve the run game is hilarious. As a returner he has but not as a RB as he is 3rd string

You have no idea what I thought and your horsecrap about everybody thinking he was going to be the starter is more of your made up nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.