9 min 94 yard drive on the road.

Riverboat Ritchie

The only drive which truly matches it in my memory was in 1981 at Cincinnati: 20 plays, 90 yards, consuming almost 12 minutes on the clock.  Cincinnati punted about 1 minute into the 4th quarter.  The Bills scored on the 1st play after the 2:00 warning.

Power football is a lot of fun when you are executing a drive like that.

17 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

How many 90+ yard td drives do we have now? 

Wonder what the record is…

In 1990, the Bills scored more points per drive going 90+ yards than the average team did going 80 yards.  That might be it.

Edited by Marvin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Nuff’ said. 

……In the second half…against the Pats. So nice. 

If fans can't understand that this is why you want a good running attack with check downs to RBs I don't know what they are thinking.

I can't remember the exact game, but I remember during the SB years with Kelly, the Bills came out and had a 13-minute drive for a TD.

It killed the opposition.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

After smoking the Pats the next three games, you can look back at those comments and say that took a lot of balls. 

I mean did it really? He was playing a coach who was afraid of letting his QB throw the ball.

14 hours ago, Marvin said:

In 1990, the Bills scored more points per drive going 90+ yards than the average team did going 80 yards.  That might be it.

That team was so offensively dominant, that every time they committed a penalty, my thought was, "Cool. more yards for Thurman's and Kelly's stats". 

Fun times....like now.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.