First Time in a While - It Feels Like Buffalo is Back!

BuffaloBaumer

That game was dominated from start to finish, period. The team is getting healthier, Allen seems like his old self again (personality AND game-wise) and something just feels different. 10 days off and then a home game, Let's Go! 3 games in 12 days, away, with all those injuries? Are you kidding me? This team is built for the long-haul and the gears are just heating up. Can't wait for the stretch run. We get to watch a stress free weekend of football as the Chiefs and Dolphins finally have a test. It's a great night indeed...

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Agreed 100%.  

Even with 4 drops, the TD called back, Qus#@%%% at LT, and a blown play by Hamlin, this game was out of hand by halftime.  

Josh seemed night and day different and any nerves I had about this division stretch are gone.  It feels good.

Who would have thought that playing in New England was just what the doctor ordered

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I believe the 2 teams that are going to continue to get better every week are the Bills and the Bengals. I bet those are the 2 that will be hitting their stride once the playoffs start. Chiefs will still be very good but I believe they have peaked for this year. If buffalo keeps getting healthier, they will be for sure the favorites in January.

I agree. I could feel it during the game and I can feel it again this morning. Hard to put it into words, but...

For the first time since the Chiefs game, the Bills LOOKED like the Bills to me. Not the flat, unsure-of-themselves, mistake-prone Bills, who I watch with anxiety and disappointment and a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Those Bills showed up from the 3rd quarter of the Packers game through the last couple drives of the Lions game.

I had this hope that the way they won that Lions game would be the turning point of the season, where they exit their annual slump and get back to being who we know they can be. I can't say I was confident it would actually HAPPEN against a talented Belichick defense lastnight, but I'm so glad that it did.

Most fun I've had watching a Bills game since we faced the Chiefs. It feels like Josh is starting to be Josh again, and it feels like the defense is back on track (healthy players equals a much better defense, who'da thunk it?!).

Glad the boys get this mini-bye, but excited to see them dominate the Jets. And then, to echo Diggs' sentiment on the sideline lastnight "I want the Dolphins!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This was the first time in a while they looked good. But in a 17-game season you will always have ups and downs. Hopefully they can build momentum now as the next 2 weeks are really huge. Beat the Jets and Fins and that will give them control of the AFCE.

Edited by Greg S

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.