Week 13, 12/01/2022, Bills v. Cheats, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Just now, Wizard said:

The running game. Singletary and Cook are showing signs together that the running game can be a useful weapon.  Come playoff time, the ability to keep the chains moving and keep the opposing defense on the field will be huge.

Yep.  And this was best I’ve seen us converting short yardage situations that I can remember.  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

I refuse to give Quessenberry after multiple complete whiffs almost go out franchise QB killed.

JA, Diggs and Cook. Singletary would if not for two dropped passes. 

Rousseau, Tremaine and Poyer

Bass

do realize quiz was on a bad leg and toughed it out 

Edited by SUNTANBILLS FAN
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Quesenberry lol.  Like the grit playing hurt but he stinks.  Giving him a game ball like like putting whipped cream on ***** 

Come on, the guy played a solid game on one leg. Yeah, he got beat bad a couple times, but he was in a really bad way, and he showed up when he had to. We're fortunate to have him as the backup LT. 

Game balls to Diggs and Edmunds, honorable mention to McKenzie and Lawson.

Awesome night for the D line, and the offense just kept moving the chains. Not the most exciting game, but it was so satisfying to watch them dissect the Pats in their own barn. I'm proud of these Bills, 3 straight wins on a long and bizarre mid-season road trip. You can't ask for anything more. 

Edited by skibum
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Give a game ball to Dorsey for an excellent game plan. 

For the first time this season, he stuck with the running game with a lead.  That 3rd QTR drive was a thing of beauty.  We ran the ball right down the Cheats *****in' throat.  I loved every minute of that drive. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.