Week 13, 12/01/2022, Bills v. Cheats, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

As usual, Josh and Stef get automatic game balls, and I pick up to 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.

Devin "Motor" Singletary/James "Captain" Cook - The running game held center stage tonight.  The 8-minute drive to finish the 3rd QTR iced the game.  Well done to both Motor and Cook.

Isaiah "Isaac McKittrick" McKenzie - 4 big first downs in the first half to keep the chains moving.  Helped the Bills to get out to that 10 point lead.

Dan "Quisenberry" Quessenberry - Herbie said it best on the broadcast.  Sometimes you just have to take the needle, tape it up, and take one for the team.  The sidearm sinkerballer gutted it out because Bobby Hart was gonna get Josh killed.

Jordan "All Pro Po"yer - Clear leader of the secondary.  Tough tackles, good coverage, and I don't care what the NFL says, that was a helluvan INT.

Matt "Cookie" Milano/Tremaine "I Hear You Knockin'" Edmunds - Best LB duo in the league, they held Stevenson in check all night long, and punished the short routes when they did manage to catch the Ducks from Mac the Knife.

Defensive line - They were all over Jones all night long, and absolutely stuffed the running game.  Well done by all.

WHO YA GOT???

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.