Awesome job over the past 12 days to our staff!

Dopey

What this team just pulled off was nothing short of amazing! Three straight road games, under weird circumstances. Two consecutive Thursday night games!?!? Snowed in. Injuries. Great job Dorsey, Frazier and McDermott!!! 
Can there really be negative threads this week? I don’t see how. 

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Dopey changed the title to Awesome job over the past 15 days to our staff!

Let’s use the next 10 days to get healthy, reset and prepare to make a run at the 1 seed.

We are a real contender. Obviously hindered by injury, and not fully clicking on O, but we are a well-rounded, sound football team with coaches who often put players in good positions to succeed 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Dopey said:

What this team just pulled off was nothing short of amazing! Three straight road games, under weird circumstances. Two consecutive Thursday night games!?!? Snowed in. Injuries. Great job Dorsey, Frazier and McDermott!!! 

We know there are some posters masquerading as Bills fans that will find plenty of things to complain about.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

no doubt. This team is resilient. 

Some people will say that the game and the broadcast was boring, that's because we put the game in cruise control and dominated the Patriots at the LOS. 

I've been the worst critics here. Boy was I wrong! Embarrassingly wrong. I watched the game and no way was it boring for me. It was a great win, complete domination, great game plan, awesome execution, vintage Allen, Diggs, Davis, Cook, Lol Dirty, Morse, Bates, Edmunds, Poyer, Rousseau, Epenesa (yes him), etc...

In short, Bills put on a clinic and I saw an as$ whipping. 

Ok now I'll go back in my hole. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Have you read posts from @Beast? @FilthyBeast? @Einstein? Our Sulky Sullivan fanboys?

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Oh how you underestimate the malcontents among us!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.