12/1/2022 - NFL Week #13 - Bills at Pats* - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Today I don't have time to read that much - was there any word from McD why was Elam inactive or whether he was really a healthy scratch?

Also, anyone noticed how much White played? I was watching in distractive environment so couldn't focus.

I think he said it was gameplan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Today I don't have time to read that much - was there any word from McD why was Elam inactive or whether he was really a healthy scratch?

Also, anyone noticed how much White played? I was watching in distractive environment so couldn't focus.

He said they wanted to see what Rhodes had and competition is good.  Nothing really about Elam directly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

First half I saw a lot of White.  Second half Jackson was playing where White was before.  White was looking good. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

LMAO!!  None are as good as the rant last year, but still pretty good...

"Bill should be on his way out the door! He stinks!"

"Mac is a horrible QB...is this the guy you want?!?"

"It's a sad day when your only TD is scored by a defensive back that you had to put in on offense because he is fast"

"What does Bill even do well anymore??"

"Giving the tickets to coworkers and I'm going to go home and fight with my wife"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, I cant argue with that. It isnt just Amazon tho. I feel like most games I'm yelling at the TV asking to see our TD again, or the replay of a questionable call.

My wife has stepped up her football learning this year and is asking a lot of good questions during games, and most of the time when I'm like "I'll show you on the replay" and then we sit there... and it never comes...

All these broadcasts are too concerned with getting in their little skits and graphics and prerecorded fluff pieces, we see so little of the game.

For what it's worth, the game reply is about to start on NFLN in 13 minutes (3pm), so I guess I'll check it out there. :thumbsup:

Just saw replay on here and Bills blocked Pats into our P. No penalty was absolutely the right call👍

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dan said:

If he ever became a winning QB, i think he’d be the biggest douche in the league - easily.  As it stands, he’s an extremely below average QB that is limiting what the offense can do and he still thinks he’s good enough to have that attitude.  Someone needs to pull him aside and remind him that he’s not good enough to have the attitude he displays. 

Yeah. The rest of your offense really loves it when the QB screams, "... the running game sucks!" at the OC during a game. Utterly piss-poor leadership.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

First half I saw a lot of White.  Second half Jackson was playing where White was before.  White was looking good. 

Great to see White back in the action if even for a half… He should be fully back by the playoffs… Will turn out to be a well-timed rehab

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.