12/1/2022 - NFL Week #13 - Bills at Pats* - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

9 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Poor Herbstreit got hired to take Al out to pasture

I’m genuinely impressed with how well he does on NFL games. I just expected “another college guy” trying to make the jump. Sure, it took him a few games but he’s done it. It’s really likely that his fast transition is due in great part to Al’s tutoring. Al might be slow on the draw anymore, but he was a great one in his prime. The two of them seem to get along and that relationship is helping Herbstreit become legitimate in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

I’m genuinely impressed with how well he does on NFL games. I just expected “another college guy” trying to make the jump. Sure, it took him a few games but he’s done it. It’s really likely that his fast transition is due in great part to Al’s tutoring. Al might be slow on the draw anymore, but he was a great one in his prime. The two of them seem to get along and that relationship is helping Herbstreit become legitimate in the NFL.

He is one of the better CFB announcers. He knows the game so no surprise he is doing well at the NFL level. There are some rule differences between college and pro, but the game is the same except OT. CFB OT is dumb IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Davis has been a little inconsistent this year in his new role, but 650 yards on pace for 942 yards and 8-9 TDs is not exactly terrible for a #2. Not sure what people are expecting.

Good point. I also think that Davis hasn’t been healthy since his ankle injury early in the season. He looks a bit gimpy when he runs. 

Josh Allen making a kids first Bills game extra special. Allen might be an awesome player, but he is an even better person.

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Good point. I also think that Davis hasn’t been healthy since his ankle injury early in the season. He looks a bit gimpy when he runs. 

Haha...doesn't he look like he is a kid running around the outside of a pool in bare feet the way he runs out to his position from the huddle and how he ran out of bounds after fielding the inside kick?? 😂

11 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Howard is on speed this morning.

Now educating you on how (3) wins in 12-days is all that matters. 

When the tone yesterday was fear of the Patriots. 

Why would we fear a team that hasn't been competitive most of the last 3 years?

9 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Bobby Hart is different this year lol. Man on a mission all year long lol

Bobby Hart blasting 2 Chainz in the locker room to all the haters...

https://youtu.be/e2QKlmMT8II

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

He doesn't. You simply don't understand what catch percentage actually means.

Overthrows, uncatchable passes and throwaways count as a target if he was the intended receiver.

You have to admit that Gabe has been generally ineffective playing for contested catches. Additionally, he does have a few outright drops. You are right in that last night a few of his targets were off the mark. But again, he missed a few contested catches. My real issue with him this year is that he does not seem to be making as many adjustments on Josh’s extended plays, particularly over the middle.

That said, his adjustment in the end zone on that TD was vintage Gabe.

Normally with 1:53 on the clock and opponent with 3 TOs left you run a couple of plays and try to get a first down. How did we know Pats were not going to use TOs and we went right to kneeling? 

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Things are not going so well on the Patriots subreddit today... https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/

they looked terrible last night. We played good D but that was an awful team we played

31 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Howard is on speed this morning.

Now educating you on how (3) wins in 12-days is all that matters. 

When the tone yesterday was fear of the Patriots. 

They are killing NE media and fans right now. 

It's hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

Normally with 1:53 on the clock and opponent with 3 TOs left you run a couple of plays and try to get a first down. How did we know Pats were not going to use TOs and we went right to kneeling? 

they looked terrible last night. We played good D but that was an awful team we played

I too was wondering how the hoodie signaled this to us...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Bobby Hart is different this year lol. Man on a mission all year long lol

He’s not different. He’s terrible. But as an extra OL he doesn’t have to do much.

56 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

White played 61% of snaps, and I saw him maybe twice all game?  Guy is getting back to his old form

And he cleared a big mental hurdle with the stinger. Those are painful, but came back in the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.