12/1/2022 - NFL Week #13 - Bills at Pats* - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, dma0034 said:

It's funny to watch a QB slip out of as many sacks as Mahomes does but have 0 success. You do that to Mahomes and that's a TD lol.

Well all he has to do is throw it 4 yards to Kelce and everyone else is already downfield blocking or holding for him to score. 🤪

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Was a shoulder. But he was defenseless & Hamlin could pull up. So by the rules it's the right call. (I get it, he's just trying to stop him from making the catch. NFL has decided that's not the way). I think I'd feel the same if that was someone hitting Diggs.

Ya probably…just no right way to finish that play for Hamlin. It’s impossible to play defensive back in the NFL. 

I love his aggressiveness 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

Seriously WTF is with these announcers? Big sack and he's announcing it like he just saw a dog get run over by a car. 

Give me annoying, nasaly Collinsworth over this. At least he sounds alive. 

This is the worst I’ve heard Al Michaels in 25+ years. Very strange 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Was a shoulder. But he was defenseless & Hamlin could pull up. So by the rules it's the right call. (I get it, he's just trying to stop him from making the catch. NFL has decided that's not the way). I think I'd feel the same if that was someone hitting Diggs.

He did pull off him when he could have killed him.

I get that it needs to be a penalty, but there's no reason to throw a guy out of a game for playing hard in the endzone

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.