Von Miller to IR

Process

The people that were saying last year was the time to do it and we blew it might be right. Each week it feels like that was a bigger and bigger missed opportunity. Can we win tonight yeah of course. Just figures von would get hurt it’s almost comical how it always seems to blow up in our face

16 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I agree. People are gonna over react, but I bet our pass rush is still solid 

The pass rush has not been solid WITH him actually. But a lot of that has been injuries. Hopefully with the others on the line getting healthy we will see improvement.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

The people that were saying last year was the time to do it and we blew it might be right. Each week it feels like that was a bigger and bigger missed opportunity. Can we win tonight yeah of course. Just figures von would get hurt it’s almost comical how it always seems to blow up in our face

Over josh Allen's next ten years, the bills will have better teams than last year's team as well as worse teams than last year's team. No need to go full doomer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, arcane said:

Over josh Allen's next ten years, the bills will have better teams than last year's team as well as worse teams than last year's team. No need to go full doomer

Deep down I know you’re right. It’s just that we’re in a division race with little breathing room now and almost in a must win game tonight

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.