Tampa Police: arrest warrant issued for former Bucs WR Antonio Brown

T&C

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

How does this man keep getting off the hook for all the crazy stuff he is doing that would have landed a normal person in jail like 10 times at least by now??

52 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

$$$$$$$$$$

Like we've seen all too often, I fear this will eventually lead to something horrible happening and people saying that, "signs were missed."

How this man can legally own firearms is beyond me.  

On 12/1/2022 at 3:02 PM, Greg S said:

It's a shame he F***ed up his life. He was a very good receiver during his playing days. If he wasn't a headcase the Bills could sure use his receiving skills to go along with Diggs.

There is the possibility that the reason he is so out of control as far as his unchecked conduct is that it's a result of the damage done to his brain from all the concussions he suffered.  Just seems like his behavior has escalated to erratic after some pretty vicious hits which can certainly be a cause and if that damage is a contributing factor I cannot do anything bit feel pity for him and regret that he can't turn his life around partly due to an injury that seems to have left permanent damage.  

• Like (+1) 1

No charges is ridiculous - to go out and say we won't charge him and he hasn't even been arrested yet is just straight garbage - I also feel like expecting actual justice from a decaying criminal justice system built on money and privileges is just as ridiculous - 

For his sake I hope.he just gets the help he so badly needs before something more extreme happens

3 hours ago, BlazinBill said:

No charges is ridiculous - to go out and say we won't charge him and he hasn't even been arrested yet is just straight garbage - I also feel like expecting actual justice from a decaying criminal justice system built on money and privileges is just as ridiculous - 

For his sake I hope.he just gets the help he so badly needs before something more extreme happens

From the linked article:

According to officials, the 34-year-old is wanted for battery after a verbal altercation at a home in south Tampa on Nov. 28. The warrant states that the incident became physical when the suspect threw a shoe at the victim.

Officials also said in the warrant that the suspect attempted to evict the victim from the residence and locked her out of the home.

I think AB is totally nuts, but no prosecutor was going to do much with a thrown shoe that missed. 

8 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

He’s worse than that. He tried forcing himself onto a woman in a pool in Saudi Arabia. Disgusting human being.

I saw that video. That was beyond messed up. Had to be his money that got him out of that one. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

How does this man keep getting off the hook for all the crazy stuff he is doing that would have landed a normal person in jail like 10 times at least by now??

Rich people have a different justice system than we peasants have…, 

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

From the linked article:

According to officials, the 34-year-old is wanted for battery after a verbal altercation at a home in south Tampa on Nov. 28. The warrant states that the incident became physical when the suspect threw a shoe at the victim.

Officials also said in the warrant that the suspect attempted to evict the victim from the residence and locked her out of the home.

I think AB is totally nuts, but no prosecutor was going to do much with a thrown shoe that missed. 

I saw that video. That was beyond messed up. Had to be his money that got him out of that one. 

Admittedly I didn't read the entire linked article - you are correct that's not sticking and a waste of every ones time- including ours

I still hope he gets the help he needs before he melts down and goes off the deep end 

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I've been saying this in AB threads here for 2 or 3 years now...

This guy is going to turn up DEAD sooner than later.

Hate to say it but better him,  than if he goes off and hurts any innocent people.  If it's someone who's been using him for a free meal ticket welp they'd maybe have provoked it, but someone totally innocent nope --  it be better if he just passes on to a more peaceful place in that case.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.