Tampa Police: arrest warrant issued for former Bucs WR Antonio Brown

T&C

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I'm not sure that's true. The Burfect hit happened in 2016. The first crazy thing that I remember Brown doing was the Facebook Livestream from the locker room after a loss. That was in 2017.

He was thrown out of his first college for assaulting somebody before he had even played a singe game.

Here's what his own stepfather has said about him:

Larry Moss Jr., the former stepfather of Antonio Brown, said he is not surprised the NFL wide receiver is facing a civil lawsuit in which Brown stands accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment.

“I can’t tell you that he did what they said he did,’’ Moss told USA TODAY Sports. “But I know he’s very abusive to women. 

"As far as just raping somebody, (Brown) just feels like he can have whatever he wants. He’s just empowered that way. So it doesn’t surprise me that this kind of allegation came out about him.’’

Moss, who said he helped raise Brown in Miami-Dade County in Florida between the ages of 5 and 17, also said the NFL star’s troubles can be traced to those formative years. Brown was known by many people as “Tony,’’ short for Antonio.

“A lot of things that Tony's doing, nothing surprises me,’’ Moss said. “I’m surprised that it took them this long to figure him out. Because he’s been this way since he’s been 12 years old.’

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Now apparently in a standoff with police after locking himself in his house and having guns inside??

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/.amp/news/former-pittsburgh-steelers-antonio-brown-police-standoff-warrant

There is no standoff lol... he wasn't seen at a door or window so they aren't sure he's actually in there. They aren't going to just break down doors. They just did a piece on this on the local Tampa news. 

The "according to reports" is just a way to get clicks.

8 hours ago, RiotAct said:

was he?  I honestly don’t remember.  That was like, ancient times

Yeah, it's been said that Tomlin and the Steelers org kept a lid on most of his BS while he was there. Something's been up with the dude for a long time. He has a track record of less than stellar behavior going all the way back to college. 

10 hours ago, Simon said:

He was thrown out of his first college for assaulting somebody before he had even played a singe game.

Here's what his own stepfather has said about him:

Larry Moss Jr., the former stepfather of Antonio Brown, said he is not surprised the NFL wide receiver is facing a civil lawsuit in which Brown stands accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment.

“I can’t tell you that he did what they said he did,’’ Moss told USA TODAY Sports. “But I know he’s very abusive to women. 

"As far as just raping somebody, (Brown) just feels like he can have whatever he wants. He’s just empowered that way. So it doesn’t surprise me that this kind of allegation came out about him.’’

Moss, who said he helped raise Brown in Miami-Dade County in Florida between the ages of 5 and 17, also said the NFL star’s troubles can be traced to those formative years. Brown was known by many people as “Tony,’’ short for Antonio.

“A lot of things that Tony's doing, nothing surprises me,’’ Moss said. “I’m surprised that it took them this long to figure him out. Because he’s been this way since he’s been 12 years old.’

'And now we know the rest of the story'

8 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Tom Brady's life is in total shambles now. Hot wife told to him to F off, FTX tanked, his team sucks and now his man crush went off the rails again. Bo do I feel bad for Tawmy.

You mean other than he is still rich, has a nice cushy $20 mil/year job waiting for him on TV for as long as he wants after he retires and he has a plethora of younger, hotter models all putting their bid in to try and ride his pony?

What a horrible life.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.