Tampa Police: arrest warrant issued for former Bucs WR Antonio Brown

T&C

4 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

If I may speculate, this guy is seriously Bipolar, and it is nothing to laugh, about.

I'll disagree on your 2nd point. I like to laugh when habitually toxic/abusive/violent people, especially those who have been HIGHLY privileged, embarrass and shame themselves. If he's only truly hurting himself here, as the shoe-throwing allegations suggest, then I say boo and laugh at this man.

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

no way!!! Dude is just misunderstood. I love when karma catches up to people who think they are untouchable. one of the biggest morons in sports history, 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Tomlin must be a wizard with people management 

Big Ben, Le’veon, Harrison. Tomlin might not be the greatest in game coach but he is a great leader of men.

ryan Clark said AB was a bad guy years ago. Said he got money (and maybe a brain injury) and completely changed.  

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You mean other than he is still rich, has a nice cushy $20 mil/year job waiting for him on TV for as long as he wants after he retires and he has a plethora of younger, hotter models all putting their bid in to try and ride his pony?

What a horrible life.

Yeah, cause we all know money buys happiness.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I think Tom has only been happy 7 times in his life. After each SB win. It's the only time I've ever seen him smile. 

Way to inject your own personal biases and feelings into a person you know less than nothing about.

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

S it just me but it seems he went off the rails around the same time he got that nasty hit against the Bengals? I mean he was weird before then but more like a little boy never grew up not this. I wonder how severe his CTC(?) is. 

That hit stands out as a turning point, but he was likely always a problem.  

On 12/1/2022 at 11:54 PM, TableDestoyer69 said:

giphy.gif

I don't think our current or previous President has the reflexes to avoid that.

12 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

So at this point it's non-violent resisting arrest, I'd bet that gets bumped up by the time he actually gets arrested.

On 12/1/2022 at 11:45 PM, Big Turk said:

You mean other than he is still rich, has a nice cushy $20 mil/year job waiting for him on TV for as long as he wants after he retires and he has a plethora of younger, hotter models all putting their bid in to try and ride his pony?

What a horrible life.

It’s all about levels man 🤓

On 12/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, Big Turk said:

Way to inject your own personal biases and feelings into a person you know less than nothing about.

We really out here simping for TB12?! This is a FAN board. As a FAN of the Bills, AND as a critical and ethical thinker, I find so many reasons to root against Tom Brady in ALL facets of his life. Defending him is embarrassing and super dorky. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.