Milano tied for league lead in non-sack TFL & run stuffs

BarleyNY

44 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just remember people who are criticizing Bernard right now....Milano struggled and was replaced taken out for Ramon Humber on more than one occasion. 

I don’t recall that. I thought Milano was a role player his rookie year. Didn’t really get a lot of playing time until about week 8 against the Falcons I believe. He has always made plays. 

bernard is a dud. And it’s readily apparent, IMO

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just remember people who are criticizing Bernard right now....Milano struggled and was replaced taken out for Ramon Humber on more than one occasion. 

true, but I think Milano flashed more back then.  I'm hoping that Benard can pick it up, I don't see why he can't.  

24 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I don’t recall that. I thought Milano was a role player his rookie year. Didn’t really get a lot of playing time until about week 8 against the Falcons I believe. He has always made plays. 

bernard is a dud. And it’s readily apparent, IMO

I was at the Falcons game and if I remember correctly, Humber started that game.  He came off the field I believe for a thumb injury and Milano came in after.

Milano was brought on slowly through out the year with Humber spelling him a lot.  If he wasn't having struggles, he would have stayed on the field.  Humber was definitely not the future.

10 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

true, but I think Milano flashed more back then.  I'm hoping that Benard can pick it up, I don't see why he can't.  

Milano is also an All Pro.  I'm not saying Bernard is going to be.  I'm just saying players can improve....especially rookies.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Milano is my second favorite Bill.  

Hey Matt, can you show us what @Beastwas doing as a teen when his door was locked?

giphy.gif

Beast as a teen?

I'm in the back 9 of my life and sometimes I do it thrice daily. No shame in a single man taking the edge off. Or a man who's been married for more than two years. And you know the ladies take care of themselves too.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.