12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

Off to my Bills Bar.

Forget about being serious, it's time to get angry!

Take out our frustrations on our division opponents, and let's get that first division win!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 3

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Elam not dressing is just bush league garbage.  McD is out of his mind dumb.  Elam has been just as good as Benford and Jackson.  I really don't understand this guy.  White had better see significant snaps today.  

benford on IR

Fitz is just such a good, cool dude. Wish he had been able to experience some more success with us or anywhere, but he's a brilliant and down to earth guy and as dumb as these primetime bits can be, his presence is really enjoyable. Glad he had some good moments with us at least.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Elam not dressing is just bush league garbage.  McD is out of his mind dumb.  Elam has been just as good as Benford and Jackson.  I really don't understand this guy.  White had better see significant snaps today.  

There has to be more to this. It’s probably disciplinary. He might have missed a practice or slept through a team meeting. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Elam is overrated on this board. Reality is setting in.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

There has to be more to this. It’s probably disciplinary. He might have missed a practice or slept through a team meeting. 

Which you hit him in the pocket book with a fine, not hurt the team because of it. 

Edited by The Wiz

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Yeah you're so much smarter.  Even though you have no idea what is actually going on.  But keep talking to convince yourself you know better.