12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Success said:

Dane Jackson is getting a little bit too much negativity here.  He's had some bad games LATELY, but has also played pretty exceptionally at times, and had some great games for us. 

He's better in press-man than Elam is but with the idea of them running more zone (where Elam is better and Dane struggles) it's something to wonder about.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rico said:

Complete d-bag.

BTW, this is because, on the Prime pre-game, he picked the Dolphins to win the AFC East (cause they remind him of the Chiefs.

Sherman wasn't much better, he picked the Jets.

Fitz just laughed at them & picked the Bills, along with Whitworth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I expect him to play a lot better with Tre seeing more playing time on the other side hopefully.

I hope so, there is a lot less “much worse” than there is “much better” on Dane’s most recent play scale. I’m praying he’s better tonight.

Edited by JDubya76

Jay Skurski

@JaySkurski

2m

A league source tells me the decision to make Kaiir Elam inactive tonight is not related to either injury or illness. In other words, he's benched. #Bills

Sometimes I wonder if this coaching staff has eyes.  It has been very obvious that Jackson has been the worst player on defense multiple weeks this season.  He's shown nothing to have him be deserving of the playing time he keeps getting.  I know Elam hasn't been perfect, but he's been much better overall than Jackson.  Just hoping this means Tre is getting most of the game and Rhodes is holding down the #2 CB position and Jackson rarely sees the field.

Edited by sven233

23 minutes ago, ngbills said:

How many 1st rounders are healthy scratches at this point in season? 

Didn’t Marv Levy sit rookies too? I remember something about him saying every rookie starting equated to a loss. Anyone else remember that?

Edited by Breakout Squad

20 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Don’t you know by now our coaches always outsmart everyone…*sarcastic tone*

Our coaches better show me something tonight..

Probably  going back to a zone d and less blitzing.. our guys have been getting torched lately. 

Or what?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4