12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Tre isn't going to go from a 15 play pitch count to a full game. Get that thought outta everybody's heads. Elam must've had some kind of setback.

I'm guessing around 30 snaps.  So Rhodes and Dane will be busy. Just don't let Meyers beat you. Hopefully we see a couple catches from Smoke.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Re Elam, has to be game plan specific. Lots of zone, and going to get three LBs out there? 

I mean, it's gotta be. He's very good when healthy.  Shocked by the announcement - but trust the Bills coaches to make the right calls on this. They know more than we do.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Just saw the Elam news. McDermott strikes again. What the hell?

I won’t overreact, because I don’t know what I don’t know. They have their reasons, and I don’t know what they know.

I trust the current crew to get the most out of our guys for the most part, especially when it comes to DB’s. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Re Elam, has to be game plan specific. Lots of zone, and going to get three LBs out there? 

Agree, it's either gameplan or Rhodes has been impressing in practice, while Elam has been battling back from his ankle injury.

Surprising, but let's see how things unfold before ripping Coach.  Dane is a baller, just had a few tough breaks recently...he and Tre were set as starters when healthy.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1