12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ngbills said:

Rhodes was not good enough to play for weeks…now Elam is a healthy scratch? Confused. 

Rhodes was injured for a good portion of time.  Bills are heavily into matchups, so perhaps they feel they want experience in this game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Sal just said on WGR that Elam looks to be a healthy scratch.

Wow. 

Probably was late for a team meeting or something like that. Or, they plan on playing Rhodes a bunch. I also think that they won't play nearly as much nickel tonight and will sell out to stop the run. I expect blitzes coming from everywhere. 

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Sal just said on WGR that Elam looks to be a healthy scratch.

Wow. 

What in the world am I missing. Dane has been pure garbage lately, Rhodes is somebody nobody wanted and Eam has looked quite good lately. Teams have avoided throwing his way to throw at Jackson

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Probably was late for a team meeting or something like that. Or, they plan on playing Rhodes a bunch. I also think that they won't play nearly as much nickel tonight and will sell out to stop the run. I expect blitzes coming from everywhere. 

If Rhodes, at this point in his career, is a better i option then Elam, that gives me concern about Elam.

If Elam is healthy and inactive then we are just complete idiots. If it’s a way to get another meaningless STs guy up…then ***** that. I’m good with no more Dane Jackson. If this means Rhodes is flashing and starting alongside White then fine. But come on. Elam has been good. Stop trying to just constantly replace this guy.