12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Just saw a few minutes of ESPN lol don’t ask me why, but very down on the Bills. From Josh Allen has regressed to his mean, to they didn’t win their last few games by enough points to Von Miller going on IR. Seems more in our comfort zone as Bills fans but dam do I hope Josh puts on a show tonite ! 

On WGR it was the same...basically the Bills have a chance but it's going to be really tough.  Who the hell knows.  Maybe we come out with our hair on fire and put up a couple of TDs and it changes the whole flow of the game.

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

On WGR it was the same...basically the Bills have a chance but it's going to be really tough.  Who the hell knows.  Maybe we come out with our hair on fire and put up a couple of TDs and it changes the whole flow of the game.

That is so weird to me.

For majority of the season (since week 2) we have had multiple injuries on the defense side of the ball (some offense) and now that we are actually healthier, minus a DE and OT, now we only have a "chance" against a 6-5 team.  Plus We just had 2 games in 4 days with major issues with Snow fall causing panic/concerns with family as well.   

I do think losing Dawkins hurts, how could it not, losing Miller hurts, but he isn't an every down player.  So to me it hurts some.  

but we got back some talent which we have been missing for several weeks.

We also have a healthier Josh considering he was able to rest more in between games.

I don't get the doom and gloom.

Edit: we need to stop being scared of the patriots. they are 6-5 for a reason.

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Strange to be 8-3 and facing a ‘must win’ game.

It's not.  It does pry take away a reasonable chance at the first seed.  We'd pry have to sweep the remaining three division games at home and beat the Bengals to win the division though.  A tough but not impossible task.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's not.  It does pry take away a reasonable chance at the first seed.  We'd pry have to sweep the remaining three division games at home and beat the Bengals to win the division though.  A tough but not impossible task.

Might need some help from Jets and Pats also in the worst-worst case scenario which is why I prefer this game be the "must-win" and deal with everything else 10 days from now.

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

That is so weird to me.

For majority of the season (since week 2) we have had multiple injuries on the defense side of the ball (some offense) and now that we are actually healthier, minus a DE and OT, now we only have a "chance" against a 6-5 team.  Plus We just had 2 games in 4 days with major issues with Snow fall causing panic/concerns with family as well.   

I do think losing Dawkins hurts, how could it not, losing Miller hurts, but he isn't an every down player.  So to me it hurts some.  

We also have a healthier Josh considering he was able to rest more in between games.

6-5 for a reason and could easily be worse off than 6-5.

I personally love the spot the Bills are in. Best in the league to        cast-offs, something tells me the team plays better when people are telling them they can't.

I believe the run starts tonight.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

That is so weird to me.

Agreed.  I think it's the "in thing" with media now to downplay the Bills, much like it was the "in thing" to jump on their SB bandwagon.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Apparently you did enough to respond

It was a joke.  Should be a good game and I expect most NYJ and MIA fans to be watching it also.

It's always fun to make fun of other teams fans 😁

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills honestly…we were missing von AND Rousseau for a half last week and Rousseau is back. White will probably play more.  We were missing edmunds last week and he is back.  Elam has been banged up and he’s back.  This is the best injury situation we’ve been in for a game for a longggg time even without von and Dawkins 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

That is so weird to me.

I think the doom and gloom comes from all the illnesses, injuries, missed practices, and from playing 3 games in 12 days.    

Here is to beat the Pats* and then 9 days between the next game - heal and prep for the big run.  

• Thank you (+1) 1