12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Success said:

For 20 years, this game was like a trip to the dentist.  Inevitable discomfort, something that you just couldn't avoid & had to just get through.

It's more fun now.  Still have some butterflies, though.

I have the butterflies too, and then I remember it took hurricane force winds for the Pats to squeak past us last year, and that I had butterflies before we smoked them in the playoffs.  Josh is going to remind everyone tonight that he’s a Primetime player and why he needs to be right back in the MVP mix.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Process said:

Knox and Davis are the definition of jags. 

He is spot on. Bad o line. Bad coordinator. Very little above average talent.

We have maybe the best QB in the NFL and we should be doing everything we can to build around him. Our lack of investment on the offense should be criminal.

Is KCs O-line, and WRs all pro? They have Humphrey, we have Dion, Morse. They have Kelsey, we have Diggs.. A person could literally make the same statement about KC.

i do think they have an offensive philosophy that helps their O line more and Reid calling plays is an advantage over Dorsey. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Man I love you. Post of the year.

This is not about @Process so don't take it personally. This is exactly what many posters on this board are about. If Beane gets top CBs and Von Miller then why didn't he get WRs and OL. Had he made different choices, then people would be saying that he should've get top passrusher.

We have Daboll, he sucks, we need young offensive mind. We get one, he sucks, we need Daboll back.

Rinse repeat.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a statement game.  End NE as a threat once and for all.  It will be a tight game but I BELIEVE the Bills will persevere and be victorious.  Having to work tonight stinks but I will be watching NFL network in the morning for highlights. GO BILLS!

13 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Is KCs O-line, and WRs all pro? They have Humphrey, we have Dion, Morse. They have Kelsey, we have Diggs.. A person could literally make the same statement about KC.

i do think they have an offensive philosophy that helps their O line more and Reid calling plays is an advantage over Dorsey. 

by multiple rating/metrics sites, the Chiefs have the 2nd best o-line in football

3 minutes ago, Nitro said:

This is a statement game.  End NE as a threat once and for all.  It will be a tight game but I BELIEVE the Bills will persevere and be victorious.  Having to work tonight stinks but I will be watching NFL network in the morning for highlights. GO BILLS!

id quit my job to be completely honest

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

by multiple rating/metrics sites, the Chiefs have the 2nd best o-line in football

id quit my job to be completely honest

Then for 3 years Josh has hidden a lot of ugly, and those metrics didn’t do squat against TB in the SB or Cincinnati last year, or against several teams this season. 

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

Supposed to be windy as hell in foxboro tonight ughhh

Weather forecast has winds 8 to 10 mph.  Chris Brown is there and saying winds are mild.  No need to worry.

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

Id live as a pauper on the streets if I were you

Nah!  You can.  I have followed the Bills since 1965 and I am passionate about them.  Not to the point of poverty.  

• Like (+1) 2