12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, wjag said:

I can't see them doing that.  He isn't in game shape or game speed yet.  It would be different if he was pulled off a practice squad rather than his sofa.  It's probably Gentry again, IMO.

Gentry already had 3 callups.  Gentry can not be active unless they signed him to the roster.  

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that does kinda make you think is you have a qb with maybe the strongest arm in the history of football and we don’t have any “speed like 4’3 burner types at receiver to just take 2-3 shots a game for Josh to just throw it as far he as can… always wondered why. Probably cause Beane needs his 20th pass rusher or something 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I thought it was 4 PM the day before the game. Aren’t they usually announced on Saturdays when it’s a Sunday game?

Thursday games have different rules, Sal Cap. tweeted about it yesterday thats the only reason I know 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I don't see us winning anymore games by double digits. And that's ok. Just like tonight we'll have to be smart,  not turn the ball over and grind out close W's. Start consistently doing what the pundits like Cowbell said we couldn't do. 

I think our offense will come back and we will start putting up points again.  I definitely see us winning by double digits again.

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I thought it was 4 PM the day before the game. Aren’t they usually announced on Saturdays when it’s a Sunday game?

Yes, they are announced on Saturday for a Sunday game, but NFL has different rules for Thursdays. PS elevations can be announced up to 4pm on Thursday. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Tone on WGR 550 this morning is scared. 

Scared of the Bills offense not looking good, scared of what Belichick has up his sleeve, feeling pressure to win a division game. 

I don't have fear of the Patriots. They're not a good offense. They have a Top 10 defense. 

We have Josh Allen. I think we can get to the mid-20's in points and win the game. On a lesser extent, can this offense get back into the mid-30's scoring, I do have some desire to see that gear again. But more so, I want to see Allen play a cleaner game, mix in designed runs, and want to see Gabe Davis contribute more than 30-yards. 

Belichick and his defense have looked inept against the Bills in most games since the Foxborough game in 2020, other than the wind game.

Edited by Big Turk

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

One thing that does kinda make you think is you have a qb with maybe the strongest arm in the history of football and we don’t have any “speed like 4’3 burner types at receiver to just take 2-3 shots a game for Josh to just throw it as far he as can… always wondered why. Probably cause Beane needs his 20th pass rusher or something 

It's not Beane who needs 4 mediocre pass rushers. It's McDermott. If Josh had an Andy Reid or Shanahan as HC, I can 100% guarantee you the majority of draft/FA assets would lean offense. Why would you not want to surround a generational talent with more weapons.  Someday when the bulb goes on maybe Sean will realize this.

29 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think that it's a matter of perception coupled with the Bills recent struggles in the RZ. In that Lions game where they "struggles," the Bills still had 401 total yards of offense to the Lions 326. I never would have guessed that until I looked at the stats. Motor had 72 yards on 14 carries for a 5.1 yard average. It didn't seem like that watching the game. All that being said, they have to start scoring TDs when the field gets compact and their long routes are not longer in play. That's on Dorsey.

THIS X100!!!

1 hour ago, SMAKCruiser said:

Where are you guys seeing wind gusts?  The forecast during the day looks quite windy with gusts, but that looks like it will be done by game time.

windy.com. Showing much higher gusts during day, but about 28 mph at 7 pm

and going down through the night. So I think we should be okay.