12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

45 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Really curious to see if John brown plays over tanner gentry 

I can't see them doing that.  He isn't in game shape or game speed yet.  It would be different if he was pulled off a practice squad rather than his sofa.  It's probably Gentry again, IMO.

• Agree 1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eball said:

Healthiest we’ve been in a while…finally a full week of uninterrupted practice…this will be the Bills team we expect to see.

McCorkle doesn’t stand a chance.

Let’s go, Buffalo!  17 and 3, BABY!!!

This is the energy I needed to see this morning my guy!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

I can't see them doing that.  He isn't in game shape or game speed yet.  It would be different if he was pulled off a practice squad rather than his sofa.  It's probably Gentry again, IMO.

Only problem with elevating Gentry again is he is out of call ups. Gotta sign him to the 53 at that point. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!
12 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Any word on Tre White’s status?  Do we get a game out of him tonight? 

McD indicated, I believe in one of his pressers this week, that they will be ramping him up.  So I would assume White will get more playing time tonight (how much, is anyone's guess unfortunately).

25 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Any word on Tre White’s status?  Do we get a game out of him tonight? 

I’m guessing one half (or the snap count equivalent of one half).

This isn’t a game that we “should” (theoretically) need him for.  But we’ll see.

31 minutes ago, Greg S said:

9-3, 9-3, 9-3. I don't care how they do it. Win by 50, win by 1 just get to 9-3.

The only caveat I place on that is that the W come with no significant injury to any key players.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

HAPPY GAME DAY, TBD! .... It's going to be a long day of anticipation, but use that extra energy to be super productive at work today. Give your boss the extra effort they deserve. Show our Bills what it takes to get the job done with passion and efficiency. I

yeah-bill-lumbergh.gif

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, eball said:

Healthiest we’ve been in a while…finally a full week of uninterrupted practice…this will be the Bills team we expect to see.

McCorkle doesn’t stand a chance.

Let’s go, Buffalo!  17 and 3, BABY!!!

A short week of practice with more illness mixed in.

I'm concerned about having 3 road games in 12 day.