Would Cole Beasley come back to Buffalo?

Warriorspikes51

Part of me suspects this is Beasley's ultimate revenge plot against the Bills. Picture this: they're in the Super Bowl and just need to convert this 4th down to stay alive. Beasley sits down in the zone, wide open, Josh sees him. It's a sure thing. Bease is going to catch it, have a first down, and Bills will be right at FG range. They'll run a few plays up the middle and kick the game winner. This is perfect.

Josh throws a dime. Right on target.

Beasley puts his hands up to catch it.

BAM!

Beasley swats it down and yells "GAME OVER!" Gives the Bills sideline the bird and walks out of the stadium.

• Vomit 4
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

9 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Part of me suspects this is Beasley's ultimate revenge plot against the Bills. Picture this: they're in the Super Bowl and just need to convert this 4th down to stay alive. Beasley sits down in the zone, wide open, Josh sees him. It's a sure thing. Bease is going to catch it, have a first down, and Bills will be right at FG range. They'll run a few plays up the middle and kick the game winner. This is perfect.

Josh throws a dime. Right on target.

Beasley puts his hands up to catch it.

BAM!

Beasley swats it down and yells "GAME OVER!" Gives the Bills sideline the bird and walks out of the stadium.

That’s ludicrous 

honestly asinine 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I don’t know what he’s got left, but whenever we last saw him, he was pretty dinged up maybe the time off allowed his body to heal up a little bit?

Last time we saw him, he was skipping away from Buffalo yelling "FU" on his way out. 

Don't trust it.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That’s ludicrous 

honestly asinine 

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Last time we saw him, he was skipping away from Buffalo yelling "FU" on his way out. 

Don't trust it.

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

I mean I’ve been drinking heavilllly tonight lol which I can admit 

but a pro athlete doing that seems ludicrous to me … love the meme

• Thank you (+1) 1

How many ugly emails have you left in draft only to get your senses next day and delete?!  Adulting…

Cole needed to just put the phone down sometimes. Playing with a well rested Broken-Rib-Beasley would be a win. If OBJ fails, I can see it. 

Edited by Since1981

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Josh really misses him. He just doesn't have that trust and chemistry with McKenzie and Shakir right now that he had with Beasley.

That's because Beasley is a really reliable player. Beasley not one to drop the ball generally 

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

He claimed he didn't want to come back and that we "didn't know what really happened" here. Wonder why the sudden change of heart?

I have no idea..but people change their minds all the time …

Any update on Jerry Hughes?  Can you recheck with your source? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Not saying he cannot help but the Bills offense is doing fine without him.   Top 5 in yards and points.  They are throwing for about 30 yards more per game than when he was here last season.  TD passes are on the same clip.  Third down conversion rate at the top of the league.  There seems to be an assumption that is some huge dropoff, there is not.   What is different is redzone performance, and especially turnovers in the redzone.  Not sure how much of that a guy like Beasley can fix, he is more a move the chains guy which they are still doing.  While it would be fun for him to come back, I dont think it solves their issues.  IMO the issues are Josh making decisions and maybe play calls in the redzone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1