Would Cole Beasley come back to Buffalo?

Warriorspikes51

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He claimed he didn't want to come back and that we "didn't know what really happened" here. Wonder why the sudden change of heart?

Not sure but this could explain why Diggs comment on John Brown signing was “the band is almost back together”

Maybe John Wawrow became a mediator between Cole and the front office!

but, seriously…. Beane/Sean and teammates could have spoken to him and all parties want it?

Edited by Warriorspikes51

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He claimed he didn't want to come back and that we "didn't know what really happened" here. Wonder why the sudden change of heart?

Every break up with someone thinking, "I don't need this s**t. I can do better."? I know I have. And then a couple years later I realized, no, no I can't do better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Didnt he plays two games with Tampa this year and then retire to spend more time with his family? It looks like he had a few glasses of wine and is ***** around on Twitter. 

If hes got anything left in the tank and can get seperation, I’m in!

40 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Didnt he plays two games with Tampa this year and then retire to spend more time with his family? It looks like he had a few glasses of wine and is ***** around on Twitter. 

If hes got anything left in the tank and can get seperation, I’m in!

He retired because he is washed and they weren't playing him

21 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Hell yes. 

Next, let’s bring back Incognito and Stevie Joshnson. Let’s go all out. 

What's Kyle Williams up too?

I, for one, would gladly welcome Beasley back! Even if he can't get as much YAC as he used to, the man is a beast at converting 3rd downs.

Man, I wish Micah could be back for the playoffs. If he was, and Bease came back, then all of the most important pieces of this build would be there for the playoff run/push for the SB.

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Just said he would come back to Buffalo , maybe like Fitz, with tickets in the stands!  Personally , I liked Beas a lot and he made some clutch catches , played with a broken fibula inthe Afc championship game at KC  Not sure he still has the quickness , but he was a great clutch target for Josh  Hope he does whatever he choses and if qualifies based on talent , I would love to see him help Buffalo get a ring to flaunt in the faces of the many “ experts” who were so degrading to him !  Best of luck Cole ; may you , Phillips , Lawson  create the Buff City Recall and carry the Lombardi to prove everyone is deserving of a second chance , even a franchise and city who lost fath in each of you at one point!  That would be a SB of redemption and a new  EMPIRE STATE (  or dynasty) beginning this year!     😊😀🎄  GO BILLS!  Santa drop us some Cole, we’ve been bad in the slot !  Lol! 😀

28 minutes ago, Devilmann said:

I’d take Beasley over McKenzie and Shakir any day of the week and to be honest I wish he never left. We need a good slot receiver and McKenzie hasn’t been the answer. 

You would take 2020 Beasley- maybe 2021 Beasley. Not sure about if we want 2022 Beasley.  He’s been missed and I’d love to add an earlier version of him.  Just not sure if he has anything in the tank.  Considering we are running Tanner gentry out there, I’d rather go with cole.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You would take 2020 Beasley- maybe 2021 Beasley. Not sure about if we want 2022 Beasley.  He’s been missed and I’d love to add an earlier version of him.  Just not sure if he has anything in the tank.  Considering we are running Tanner gentry out there, I’d rather go with cole.  

Tanner can no longer be elevated from Practice Squad but Beasley can be for three time times unless Beasley is not willing to be signed to practice squad.  He will need time to get in shape and learn new scheme.

• Like (+1) 1